There’s no better place to enjoy your next sunny Panama City Beach getaway than this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo that sits right on the water! Up to 8 guests can listen to the waves crash against the shore and bask in the spectacular sunsets over the Gulf as you sit in this home’s private balcony. With a community pool, spa, tiki bar, sky bar, and direct access to the sandy shores - this oceanfront condo leaves little to be desired on your next Sunshine State retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Hide-A-Bed Sofa
This updated condo lies on the 14th floor facing the Gulf and boast a prime end-unit location, so you’ll be gifted to plenty of privacy. As soon as you step inside this 1,200-square-foot home, you won’t be able to tear your eyes off the amazing coastal views!
Step onto the balcony, where a cast aluminum dining table is ready to host all your al fresco dining experiences! Break open a bottle of wine and sit back while the evening sunset paints golden hues over the water.
Back inside, the open-concept layout allows you to stay connected with your guests no matter where you are. If the weather forces you to stay inside, you’ll still have plenty to stay entertained with the board games and 3 flat-screen cable TVs!
While plenty of seaside restaurants are just minutes away, including the complex’s on-site Sky Bar and poolside tiki bar, the kitchen comes fully equipped for those days you’d like to whip up a home-cooked supper. Either bring your meals to the balcony or settle down on the dining table or breakfast bar to enjoy your meal.
After a sound night of sleep, throw on your swimsuits and head down to the pool and spa area - a great option for those who tire of the beach. If you need a quick pick-me-up before starting your day, stop by the Starbucks, located right in the lobby, before heading out to the shore!
-- THE LOCATION --
With the ocean just steps outside the complex’s front door, days of surfing the waves, digging your toes in the sand, and wading through the Gulf’s refreshing waters are right at your fingertips!
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Holiday Golf Club and Signal hill Golf Course are both under 10 minutes away! If you’re not much of a golfer, just a mile down the road you’ll find Pier Park! While in the heart of some of the state’s most beautiful beaches, this pier offers over 120 stores, a plethora of fine dining options, theatres, bars, and so much more! Be sure to check out some live music and performances at Tootsies before calling it a day!
The adventurers in the group can’t miss out on a deep sea excursion! Various places around the pier off snorkeling, dolphin tours, pirate cruises, fishing charters, parasailing, and so much more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 DVD players, play station, in-unit laundry machines, pack-n-play, furnished balcony, outdoor dining area, elevator access, 1 covered parking space, and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, kiddie pool, spa, tiki bar, fitness center, game room, Sky Bar, and more!
- Beachfront Panama City Beach location - Just a few steps to the shore! Enjoy easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, shopping, restaurants, bars, theaters, sea excursions, golfing, and so much more!
- Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409, (~ 14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »