Years ago, there was a song with the lyrics, 'There’s a place for us, a time and a place for us.' Well, if you have the time, we have the place…completely renovated in a casual beach theme with your comfort in mind. You can enjoy the view of the Gulf with the sparkling turquoise waters and pristine white sand beach from your 16th floor home away from home. You’ll find it’s a great romantic getaway for two, or bring the whole family.
This one bedroom condo boasts a king size bed in the master, custom built bunks in the hallway, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. Both living room and bedroom are equipped with flat screen TVs and DVD players.
When it’s time to enjoy the sun, you’ll have free beach service from March 15 through October 31, with two beach chairs and one umbrella.
If you just can’t get totally away from it all, you’ll enjoy high speed wireless internet and free local/domestic long distance service. There are wonderful places to eat out within walking distance, or cook up your own epicurean delights with the fully stocked kitchen. Other amenities include soft linens, and a washer/dryer.
With all the places to visit just minutes away, your first problem may be what to do first! You’re right by Pier Park filled with exceptional shops, restaurants, and night life. You can go parasailing, jetskiing, fishing, diving, snorkeling, go to the zoo, museums, waterpark, swim with the dolphins, and that’s just for starters! You can swim in the surf, or enjoy two lagoon style pools surrounded by tropical landscaping with a tiki bar. One of the pools is even heated during the winter months. You’re also going to be right by the Dan Russell Fishing Pier and very close to the Frank Brown Baseball Park. You’ll find getting in and out a breeze, with the airport serviced by Southwest Airlines and Delta only 15 - 20 minutes away. You may experience a second problem…not having enough days to do everything you’d like to do. In that case, that’s easy to fix. Who says you can only take one vacation a year!
As owners, we will continue to update our condominium to ensure the best standards are maintained, and our calendar is always up to date.
Key words: Calypso, beachfront, Pier Park, Gulf front, condo, Panama City Beach
• March 15 - October 31, complimentary use of two padded beach service chairs & one beach umbrella.
• Complimentary wireless high speed internet
• Minimum rental age is 25. Age may be verified upon check-in
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the unit, on balcony, or designated Calypso areas
• Check in is 4:00 P.M., Check out is 9 A.M.
• 4 night minimum stay required
• Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday during the peak occupancy periods of spring break/Easter and peak summer
• Add a cleaning fee, and Florida taxes to each reservation
• The refundable security deposit along with the service fee is due at the time of booking. Remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.Get the full listing »