Our home is located in a quiet and convenience neighborhood.
The home is well equipped with sturdy furnitures and standard daily supplies.
Guests have the complete unit to themselves, with a private entrance, while owner occupies downstairs in case there is any need.
Guest may relax inside the house or enjoy the sun in the large private front yard.
We welcome any groups with up to 8 guests to stay, and leave a wonderful experience in the house.
â˜…â˜…BASICS AND FURNISHINGSâ˜…â˜…
Open & richly landscaped home with a spacious lot nestled in North Palo Alto. House is set back from the property line to create a quiet ambiance within a bustling downtown neighborhood. Walking distance of downtown Palo Alto & award winning elementary to college schools. The house is ideal for a group of family or professionals who want to explore Palo Alto on their terms and at their own pace and stay at a luxurious Airbnb after exploring the city. Our home has 3 fully furnished bedrooms and 2 baths fully stocked with essentials (towels, shampoo, conditioner, etc). It has a spacious living room where family or a group of friends can relax while watching Netflix or their favorite TV show or movie or live streaming and can cook their sumptuous meal at our kitchen that includes everything you need from pots and pans to coffee and tea. Just bring your bag!
Conveniently located, this home is minutes away from Sushi House, TelefÃ¨ric Barcelona, Peetâ€™s Coffee and other shops that you'll need! If you love adventures and nature, you may go to the Baylands Nature Preserve which are just a few minutes drive from the property.
You can get to High Street by Bus via Embarcadero Road
- Luxurious and comfortable twin beds
- Foam mattress
- Bright rooms with natural light
- Natural light coming from the window as all rooms are surrounded with glass windows
- Closet space in every bedroom with hangers
- Desk and comfortable office swivel chairs available
- Hand soap and body lotion
- Shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel
- Makeup removers, Q-tips, and weight scales
- Hair Dryers
- Fully-carpeted living room
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Vizio Smart LED TV (50" with YouTube, Netflix, etc). No cable.
- Refrigerator, stove, and microwave
- Silverware, cups, mugs, wine glasses, and plates
- Basic cooking ingredients cooking oil, Salt and pepper, some herbs and spices
- Cookware including pots, pans, baking pan, and cooking utensils
- Coffee and Nestle Coffee-Mate Powdered Creamer
- Water Kettle, Toasters, Coffee machine
- Temperature control for central heating
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washer and Dryer
- Laundry detergent and laundry softener
- Cleaning supplies
- Large private front yard
**TRANSPORTATION & PARKING**
- Available parking at the premises, street parking is also available
- 6-minute walk to Palo Alto High School Bus Stop
- 4-minute walk to Embarcadero/Bryant Bus Stop
- 9-minute drive to Palo Alto Airport
The Super Hosts speaks English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Note: We do not have a 2-day minimum vacancy after every check-out.Get the full listing »