Nestled in the San Francisco Bay Area, in the heart of Silicon Valley, and home to Stanford University is the fabulous city of Palo Alto - and the location of this equally fabulous vacation rental house! Boasting 1,696 square feet of pristinely manicured living space and modern luxury furnishings, your California holiday is guaranteed to be elevated when you choose this home base. With 3 lovely bedrooms and 2.5 lavish bathrooms, 6 guests can enjoy this property, which includes a large backyard!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
This lovely home is situated in a peaceful neighborhood and offers an ideal respite for families! Your kiddos will love playing on the swing-set in the fenced-in backyard, while the adults sip cocktails on the cushioned L-shaped outdoor sofa.
With the fully equipped gourmet kitchen at your disposal, preparing homemade feasts for the group will be a breeze! Enjoy access to luxury amenities including an air fryer, toaster oven, full knife set, French press, coffeemaker, and coffee grinder, plus all new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a beautiful tiled backsplash. Savor the chef's masterpieces at the chic farm-style dining table set for 6!
Curl up in front of the fireplace and large mounted flat-screen TV to unwind. The living area features a tasteful minimalist style that channels a soothing, comfortable vibe. When your eyes grow tired, rest your heads in a king bed and 2 plush queen beds with fresh high-end linens.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll reach all of your holiday activities with ease while staying a this prime vacation rental home. If you're in town to visit a student, tour the campus, or even relive your own glory days, check out the beautiful Stanford University campus located just a 5-minute drive away. Catch a sports game at Stanford Stadium and grab a T-shirt or other souvenirs at one of the bookstores!
The property is just 1 mile from the famous California Avenue - less than a 5-minute drive or a pleasant 25-minute walk from the house. This historic 6-block district is lined with great retail shops, local boutiques, and fabulous eateries ranging from fine dining to casual cafes.
A day trip to downtown San Francisco is definitely warranted while vacationing in the Bay Area! Drive 45 minutes up the bay coast and spend your afternoon biking the Golden Gate Bridge, visiting Alcatraz Island, or lounging on Fisherman's Wharf. San Jose is another great destination just 30 minutes away, where you can immerse yourself in the city's historic Spanish roots and the technology prowess of Silicon Valley.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, towels & linens provided, flat-screen TV, luxury walk-in showers, swing-set, pergola & outdoor couch, and more
- Prime Palo Alto location just 1 mile from California Avenue, less than 2 miles to Stanford University, under 20 miles to San Jose, & 40 miles to San Francisco! The nearest Caltrain station is 1 mile away
- Nearest Major Airports: Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (~16 miles away) | San Francisco International Airport (~23 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »