Book your Golden State getaway to this polished 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo inside the Biarritz complex. Walk to the Vineyard Shopping Center, hike through Tahquitz Canyon and the many Palm Springs trailheads, or play golf at the Indian Canyons Golf Resort! This top-notch couple's retreat comfortably sleeps 2 and offers a vibrant, open-concept interior with a full kitchen, 2 balconies, and access to a community pool, hot tub, and 2 tennis courts for your entertainment!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: California King Bed
Featuring beautiful wood-look plank tile floors, high-end furnishings, and fun pops of color, this warm and welcoming Biarritz vacation rental has everything you need for a memorable trip to Palm Springs!
This property has unlimited access to a wealth of community amenities including a pool, hot tub, outdoor dining areas, and 2 tennis courts within its palm tree-filled grounds
After a sun-filled day on the Lykken Trail, whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The breakfast bar is fantastic for a quick bite while the glass-topped dining table is ideal for formal meals.
Can't get enough of this home's San Jacinto Mountain views? Head to one of the 2 balconies to enjoy a nightcap with your significant other. Finish off the evening by watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room.
The cozy bedroom features an additional flat-screen cable TV, large windows, and a massive California King-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the condo, be sure to enjoy a fantastic meal at one of the local eateries like Trio or FARM. This condo complex is also located within walking distance of multiple museums (including the Palm Springs Art Museum), plenty of high-end shopping centers, and the Spa Resort Casino.
Golf enthusiasts will be just over 3 miles from the famed Indian Canyons Golf Resort. Some other top-notch golfing options nearby are the Cimarron Golf Resort, Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort, and the Escena Golf Club.
Some other ideas for fun while you're in town include hiking the Tahquitz Canyon (just a mile away), experiencing the Coachella Music Festival or Stagecoach Festival, or simply exploring the greater Palm Springs area.
Whether you're here to visit the botanical gardens or drive to Joshua Tree, this is the perfect California home-away-from-home!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and expansive countertops, glass-topped dining table, plenty of eclectic artwork, 2 private balconies with mountain views and seating, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, 1-car garage parking, free WiFi, and more!
- Enjoy unlimited access to all of the Biarittz community amenities including a pool, hot tub, outdoor dining areas, mountain views, 2 tennis courts, and more!
- Fantastic Palm Springs Location - Just over a ½ mile from the Vineyard Shopping Center, over 3 miles from the Indian Canyons Golf Resort, and close to excellent restaurants, shopping centers, state and local parks, beaches, lakes, nature preserves, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Palm Springs International Airport (~2.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Palm Springs Requirements:
- Occupancy Limit: The occupancy will be capped at 8 people with only 2 persons allowed per bedroom. In addition to the maximum, only 2 children under the age of 12 will be allowed
- Parking Limits: Only 1 car is allowed per bedroom
- In-person Meeting Requirement: All adults over the age of 18 must provide a signature upon arrival, ensuring they understand rules and regulations. They will also receive a copy of the rules and regulations and be given verbal instructions on noise, parking, and occupancyGet the full listing »