This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Palm Coast is perfect for 6 guests who want to enjoy everything Florida has to offer. The house is located in a quiet neighborhood near popular attractions like the Daytona International Speedway, historical St. Augustine, and Disney World. If you don't want to travel anywhere, take a load off by the private pool, or head down the block to the Pine Lakes Golf Club. There's something for everyone staying in Palm Coast!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the garage and on front door, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds
The large windows, white walls, and cathedral ceilings in this 1,900-square foot home make the space feel even larger than it is. The tropical decor serves as a good reminder that you’re on the vacation of a lifetime in sunny Florida.
The open living room has 3 couches and an arm chair, perfect for watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV after a long day in the sun.
Beat the afternoon heat by hopping in the private pool out back, or lounge in one of the several pool chairs in the screened-in lanai. This is also the perfect spot to have your morning coffee by the pool without worrying about biting bugs!
The spacious kitchen has new stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Eat in the adjacent dining area, or sit down for a fancy meal down the hall at the formal dining table that seats 6.
The master and second bedrooms both feature plush king-sized beds and beautiful wood dressers. The third bedroom has 2 comfortable full-sized beds and a flat-screen TV.
All of the bathrooms feature sleek appliances and fixtures as well as all of the linens you’ll need during your stay.
* There are 2 cameras at the property, one door bell camera and one above the garage door that faces the driveway. These do not look into any interior spaces*
-- THE LOCATION --
Palm Coast is located near some fabulous towns and attractions, but it has plenty to offer on its own! There are tons of great restaurants all within a mile from the house. The city also has miles of scenic walking trails for you to explore, especially near the beach.
Even if there isn’t a race going on during your visit, auto sport fans will enjoy touring the world-famous Daytona International Speedway which is just 30 minutes away.
All of the great restaurants, shopping, and historical attractions in St. Augustine are just 40 minutes north of the house.
Pine Lakes Golf Club is less than a mile from the home, and there are plenty of other fantastic courses within driving distance. One of the most popular courses in the country, TPC Sawgrass, is only 1 hour north of Palm Coast.
Families with children will adore this home’s proximity to Disney World. The house is only 1 hour and 30 minutes away from the theme park and all of the other magical attractions near Orlando.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include an outdoor heated pool, screened-in lanai, gas grill, fully-equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machine, and more!
- Great location near the Palm Coast beach and only 1 hour and 30 minutes from Disney World. There are plenty of great golf courses within driving distance, as well as number of tourist attractions in Daytona Beach and St. Augustine.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport - 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, (~31.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- There are 2 cameras at the property, one door bell camera and one above the garage door that faces the driveway. These do not look into any interior spaces
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 fee per stay (Maximum 2 Allowed)
- Pool Heat Fee $25/night
- Please note that the back yard has a privacy fence on two sides, and is wooded in the back
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- This is a quiet neighborhood, noise complaints may result in a fine
- Max of 3 cars at the property. One car can be in the garage and two in the driveway. Street parking is not permitted
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »