Enjoy a relaxing retreat at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental in Pagosa Springs! This all-season destination boasts stunning views of Village Lake and the snow-capped mountains in the distance. All the amenities you need to feel at home are featured here - including a lakefront porch to watch the sunrise each morning. With space for up to 8, this house is ideal for a family or adventurous group ready to explore, whether hiking the nearby trails or fishing at the lakes, rivers, and reservoirs.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed with Trundle
The living room is spacious and tastefully decorated, featuring high ceilings, leather sofas, and a flat-screen cable TV. Full of bright natural light and offering views of the lake, this airy and inviting room is sure to make you feel right at home.
An open-concept floor plan connects the living room to the kitchen, making it easy to mingle with guests during your stay. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, and all the amenities you'll need to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal.
Off of the living room, sliding glass doors open out onto the lakefront deck. The deck features a gas grill and a table for 4 guests to enjoy their meal al fresco while appreciating the view.
Each bedroom features tasteful decor and furnishings, with comfortable bedding and dressers for storing your belongings. Look forward to a peaceful night of sleep each evening - followed by a spectacular sunrise from the porch over the lake in the morning!
-- THE LOCATION --
Pagosa Springs is an excellent destination for anglers and those wishing to try their hand at fishing. Rivers, lakes, and reservoirs offer a variety of fish, from catfish, bass, and perch to pike, salmon, and trout!
The property is conveniently situated directly on Village Lake in Pagosa, offering access to swimming, boating, and fishing right from the property!
Additionally, you can pay a small daily fee to access the fitness center, racquetball courts, indoor pool, outdoor sunbathing area, basketball courts, and tennis courts available at the neighborhood rec center.
Not a chef, not a problem! This home is located minutes from multiple restaurants, delis, a grocery store and more!
Neighboring Pagosa Springs Golf Club is a 27-hole public resort surrounded by the San Juan Mountains. Breathtaking views from the course are sure to make this golf experience an unforgettable one.
Seeking quality time with nature? Pagosa Springs is surrounded by over 3 million acres of national forest and wilderness, so hiking and exploring the trails is a must-do during your stay!
When wintertime rolls around, head to Wolf Creek, a family-friendly ski area offering 1,600 acres of skiable terrain and lessons for any beginners in your group. Wolf Creek is also home to trails for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, free WiFi, high chair, playpen, gas fireplace, waterfront view, fire pit, gas grill, and more!
- Access to a recreation center (for a small daily fee) with racquetball courts, new weights, bikes and classes, an indoor pool, outdoor sunbathing area, basketball courts, and tennis courts!
- Convenient Pagosa Springs Location - Access to nearby activities such as hiking, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, hot springs, horseback riding, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Durango-La Plata County Airport (~ 54 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please be mindful of noise out of respect for the lakeside neighbors. Use of neighbors' docks or lawns is prohibited
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
** There is currently a fire ban in the area, all guests are unable to start an bonfire or fires of any kind**Get the full listing »