3bd 2ba Fully Fenced, Family-friendly Home With Expansive Desert View
- A brand new 3BD 2BA, sleeps up to 10-12
-Travertine look porcelain tile throughout.
-Top Grain leather living room furniture.
- Stamped concrete FRONT courtyard with patio furniture, bench on covered porch, perfect for morning coffee and sunset views over 42in fence.
- Master bath with walk in shower and second bath with tub/shower.
- Kitchen fully outfitted with electric flat cook top, Black stainless steel fridge, full size oven & microwave, dishwasher, stainless farmhouse sink with garbage disposal, high-quality stainless steel pans, Kitchen aid mixer, food processor, toaster, drip coffee maker, standard dishes, utensils and flatware provided. You'll find common spices available, too.
-Don't worry about running out of hot water, this house has a tank-less on demand water heating system.
-Master with King + convertible couch which flattens to a twin
-Bedroom 2 with a King
-Bedroom 3 with a Queen over Queen Bunk and a twin over twin bunk
-two folding floor mattresses with high quality foam (my big guy husband has tried them overnight for several nights and says they are great!)
-Stainless Steel BBQ
- Backyard with 6ft wooden fence to keep your pups safe!
- There is no guest access to the garage.
- Front driveway fully gated with additional on-site parking available
- Full size Speedqueen washer / dryer in house.
- Pack N Play available, upon request
- Wi-Fi & internet TV
- AIR CONDITIONED home for your comfort.
- FISHERMAN'S paradise, go to forums for ideas and details about fishing the lake
with lots more info about the area and things to do.
Our place is situated on the edge of town, 5 minutes from Wal-Mart Super Store and many fast food locations, 5-10 minutes from Safeway and all sorts of sit down restaurants plus Lake Powell Massage, which I highly recommend after a long active day!
* THE PHOTOS OF THE LAKE ARE TAKEN WHEN ON THE LAKE, THERE ARE NO HOUSES ON THE LAKE, LAKE POWELL IS IN THE GLEN CANYON RECREATIONAL AREA AND NO HOMES ARE IN THE PARK AREA.*
NOTE: If you are interested in staying at our rental PLEASE contact us first prior to selecting "Book It" so that we can answer any questions you may have about the rental to ensure that our home is a good match for your vacation needs. Once all your questions have been answered and you feel comfortable with your decision then when you're ready you can select the "Book It" button which will start the reservation process.. To contact us PRIOR to booking please look to the right of our listing, below the "Book Now" button, "ask owner a question" and I'll be happy to answer any questions about the house or area.
In the middle of the Grand Circle, you are:
* 5-10 minutes to various options in Page: SUP, rafting, canyon tours, etc.
* 5-10 minutes from the Rimrock Trail which surrounds the town and allows a pleasant long or short walk, dog walk, bike ride, etc.
* 10 minutes from Horseshoe Bend, AZ
* 10 minutes from the world famous Antelope Canyons
* 10 minutes from Lake Powell
* 10 minutes from the Glen Canyon Dam and some rafting starts
* 45 minutes from Lee's Ferry/Marble Canyon, popular start to rafting the Grand Canyon
* 2 hours from Monument Valley, UT
2.5 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
* 2.5 hours from the North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon
*2.75 hours from Four Corners, New Mexico
* 4.25 hours from Canyonlands National Park
* 4.25 hours from Moab, UT
*4.5 hours from Phoenix Airport
* 4.5 hours from Las Vegas Airport
*6 hours from Salt Lake City Airport
Spring 2018 we opened a brand new house next door. A large group could easily use both homes comfortably.Get the full listing »