Experience the best of northern Arizona from this completely renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! With sleeping arrangements for 10, several upscale finishes, and a spacious backyard, this property is the perfect place to host family and friends for a memorable trip. Spend your days boating across Lake Powell, visiting Horseshoe Bend, or touring Antelope Canyon! Additionally, you'll be within easy reach of Grand Canyon National Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
From the vaulted ceilings and sleek hardwood floors to the many lavish furnishings, this home is designed to impress! You'll love spending quality time with your loved ones throughout the open floor concept, which includes a living room, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen with quartz counters.
After an outdoor adventure, gather on the plush sofas to watch the flat-screen cable TV. As everyone gets hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen while the grill master whips up a savory surprise on the patio. With a breakfast bar, eat-in table, 8-person dining table, and patio furniture, there's more than enough space to enjoy meals!
When you retire for the night, climb into the master bedroom's sumptuous king-sized bed. The en-suite master bath includes a double vanity, walk-in shower, and standalone soaking tub. There are 2 more bedrooms throughout the home, one with a king bed and one with a queen bed. You'll also have access to pack-n-play.
-- THE LOCATION --
Page is the ultimate destination for sightseeing! Bring your camera along to snap shots at Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon, and Antelope Canyon. From town, you can book tours that will take you into Upper Antelope Canyon. Grand Canyon National Park is a great place to go for a day trip!
To explore the area by boat, launch yours at either Antelope Point Marina or Wahweap Marina for an incredible day on Lake Powell. There are also many shops in town renting jet skis, paddle boards, and kayaks!
If you don't feel like cooking, stop by Big John's Texas BBQ, Into the Grand, Bonkers Restaurant, El Tapatio, or Dam Grill for a bite to eat! Other local attractions include Lake Powell National Golf Course, Hanging Garden Trail, and the annual Page-Lake Powell Balloon Regatta!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, a furnished patio, gas grill, driveway parking, and more!
- Prime Page Location - Just minutes from Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, and Lake Powell!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Page Municipal Airport - 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ 86040, (~0.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 allowed, dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »