Experience the best of Northeast Arizona scenery when you stay at this Page vacation rental home. The 1,600-square-foot remodeled interior features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for up to 10 guests to stay in style. A spacious backyard with a furnished patio and a great location near Lake Powell completes this urban rental. The property is both a modern retreat and a perfect starting point for epic outdoor adventures with Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Glen Canyon Dam all within 10 miles.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas
Unwind in comfort surrounded by the stylish decor of this ranch home just steps from panoramic views of Lake Powell. Natural light streams through the open floor plan of the living area, creating a welcoming space for ultimate relaxation.
Lounge on the L-shaped sectional couch in the living room while you watch a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV with cable. The wood-burning fireplace will keep you toasty during chilly desert nights. Massive picture windows open to let sunshine stream in while you take it easy.
Chefs of all experience levels will love using the upgraded and fully equipped kitchen to test out a new recipe. Enjoy a quick bite to eat at the wood-paneled breakfast bar or gather together to savor a meal at the 8-person dining table.
Glass doors open to the furnished patio and private backyard, where an outdoor dining table makes a great place to dine al-fresco. When it grows dark out, turn on the bistro lights for an elevated evening atmosphere.
As the adventures of the day catch up with you, head into your master bedroom retreat complete with a flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom. Crawl into the plush king bed and drift off as you reflect on an unforgettable day in Arizona.
-- THE LOCATION --
This remodeled home offers you access to the best attractions in northern Arizona. Visit Antelope Point Marina to launch your boat into beautiful Lake Powell and spend a day out on its turquoise waters. Charter a canyon boat tour with one of the local guide companies or book a whitewater rafting adventure.
The Lake Powell area boasts some of the nation's most spectacular scenery, so be sure to explore Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon and Monument Valley National Parks offer unforgettable panoramas and experiences within a 3-hour drive from the property.
After spending the day out hiking one of the many trails in the area, visit Into the Grand and dine on traditional Navajo food while enjoying live entertainment. For a change of pace, take a tour of the Glen Canyon Dam and learn about how Lake Powell was formed.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable, free WiFi, air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace (guests must provide own wood), washer and dryer, private backyard, patio, carport parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, parking for RV/trailer, additional street parking and more
- Unbeatable Page location just steps from Lake Powell and access to area hotspots such as Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park and Monument Valley
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Page Municipal Airport - 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ 86040, (~1.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per dog, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »