Perfect for biz travelers to San Francisco, company retreats, off-site meetings, or family vacation!
• Tuscan Villa Knoll-Top Property
• 14mi sfo, 16mi sf, 13mi hmb
• 0.2mi bowling bar
• 0.3mi hiking trails, rockaway beach campfires
• 0.4mi surf at pacifica state beach
• sweeping hillside views thru-out /w ocean views in the distance
• full kitchen, washer/dryer, tv/wifi
• beaches dotted /w quaint shops/restaurants
• privacy, fresh coastal air, soothing sounds of pacific ocean:-)
Past reviews have raved about this property:
“Being close to SF Moscone Center, and still enough away to detach is great.”
“Beautiful, comfortable home on a hill above the ocean —great sunset views a short walk away!”
“This place was so beautiful! Close to the beach, quiet neighborhood, beautifully designed, and clean! Loved it!”
“We enjoyed our stay here. The house is just as shown, with a nice ocean view!”
"The space was beautiful, clean, and held 16 comfortably. Marbella was very quick to communicate and was on top of every detail. I would definitely girly book again! Thank you!"
"This house is epic. Beautiful exterior/interior, very clean, large, great location and WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH! Worth every penny..."
• knoll-top property, so expect some steps/elevation, avoid taking heavy items.
• 3-story floor plan /w 2bd on the entrance level plus a vast master suite encompassing the entire 3rd floor.
• mid-level is designed for everyday living and entertaining, complete with 1 bedroom, sunroom/office, and a large kitchen.
• natural light in every room /w at least 1-sliding glass door to a tuscan-inspired balconette or patio
• landscape lighting /w 1-touch control to lighten up your night
Note: master bedroom is an open concept layout, a full-bathroom that comes /w a curtain for privacy. mid-level bedroom connects to the kitchen /w a swing door that can be locked with a latch.
Short Term Rental License approved by City of Pacifica.
Guests will have access to the entire home except for the garage, a few closets and cabinets that we have locked. The private backyard, and the landscape 7,500 sqft are available for your exclusive use.
Interaction with Guests:
We respond promptly to messages, calls or e-mails.
Known for its beaches, hiking, and annual Pacific Coast Fog Festival, Pacifica is a popular spot for surfers and outdoor enthusiasts, who are drawn to the city's rugged coastline and rolling hills.
The city of approximately 38,000 is located north of Half Moon Bay along the coast and includes Pedro Point, Linda Mar and Rockaway beaches.
From the chilled out surfer to the executive looking for a place to relax - it's all here (beach, surf, whale watching, fishing, mountain bike trails, farmers market, wine bar, restaurants, bus stop, etc.), and everybody loves it - you will see!
The walk score is 95 out of 100.
Pacifica is located very centrally, about 20 minutes from Half Moon Bay, 15 minutes from SFO and 20 minutes from downtown San Francisco. A public bus system runs from Linda Mar, which is 2-5 minutes from the property.
A car is highly recommended.
Other Things to Note:
This is a very quiet neighborhood. The people living here enjoy the nature and solitude. Please respect the community: No parties, events and keep outside noise to a minimum after 10pm. Ask for approval if you've visitors, and additional guests fees applies.
Step out of the little castle, you’re 1-2 minutes away from popular sea bowl bar/entertainment center, nick’s rockaway seashore restaurant for pacifica’s most famous crab sandwich!
Or if you’re an avid hiker, then from nick’s rockaway head to pacifica beach view park to hike up the hill top for sweeping panoramic views of the entire pacifica! 1/2 mile distance.
Lastly, drive to fassler ave & roberts rd. at the golden hour to experience - ‘A Million Dollar View’ of pacific ocean/rockaway beach. It’s literally just 1-2 minutes from the property! Follow by roasteries treats at soul grind coffee roasters in pacifica.
Optionally, gray whale cove state beach (4 mi) and fitzgerald marine reserve (7 mi) for further adventures/exploration!
Don’t forget your cameras. We speak your language!
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 4PMGet the full listing »