Discover the best of Ouray from this comfortable vacation rental with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and room for 6 guests! The property features all of the comforts of home, along with an expansive deck, gas grill, and outdoor dining set. Winter brings frigid days climbing Ouray Ice Park's icy walls and skiing Telluride Ski Resort's world-class slopes, while summer hosts adventures in Gunnison National Park and the San Juan Mountains. What are you waiting for? The mountains are calling!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): King Bed
After a day at the Ouray Ice Festival or Telluride Film Festival, find just what you need for a comfortable night in at this vacation rental! Prop up your feet in the living room, complete with a flat-screen cable TV and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, providing scenic views into the surrounding forest.
The fully equipped kitchen, just a few steps away, is waiting to host memorably culinary experiences! Stainless steel appliances and spacious countertops are just a couple of the perks you'll enjoy in this cooking space. A dining table and bar provide ample seats for everyone. For a true feast, fire up the gas grill and dine al fresco on the deck!
Craving a moment alone? Sneak away to the loft's en-suite bathroom, which boasts a luxurious Jacuzzi tub perfect for me-time. Go ahead and claim the loft's king bed as your own - where you can rest up for another day in Colorado paradise!
-- THE LOCATION --
Wake up with a cup of coffee on the deck before setting forth into the mountains! No matter the season, you'll find plenty of adventure just around the corner.
Head north for rock climbing, hiking, and stellar views in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park! This incredibly steep canyon is sure to take your breath away!
Pick up the speed with a day of ATVing in the San Juan Mountains, located to the east of the property. Bring along your own 4-wheelers or rent one from a local company.
Winter brings ice climbing adventures in the slot canyons of Ouray Ice Park. If you happen to visit in January, make sure to not miss out on the Ouray Ice Festival, a 3-day event celebrating the sport of ice climbing! This is enjoyable for both spectators and climbers alike.
Trade in your crampons for skis at Telluride Ski Resort, located only 49 miles away. After a day on the slopes, recharge with a delicious meal in town, along with a cold brew from Telluride Brewing Company. The city is also known for its numerous events, which includes the famous Telluride Film Festival that takes place over Labor Day weekend. The house is perfectly located to avoid the crowds while easily enjoying the films!
Ouray itself is also home to great restaurants and shops, along with the Ouray Hot Springs - the perfect place to thaw your chilled bones after a day outdoors!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, fresh linens and towels, Jacuzzi tub, central heat, furnished deck, gas grill, 3-car driveway with additional space for RVs and trailers, and much more
- Prime Ouray location - roughly 3 miles from Ouray Ice Park and Ouray Hot Springs, less than an hour from Telluride and Telluride Ski Resort, 47 miles from Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, and close to great restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Major Airport: Telluride Regional Airport (~46 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that bedrooms are located up or down a half flight of stairs
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »