Enjoy 100 feet of private, sandy water frontage when you stay at this Oshkosk vacation rental! Located on the shores of Lake Winnebago - 10 minutes from downtown Oshkosh and the town of Neenah - this 2-bedroom, 1-bath getaway sleeps 4 guests and offers all the modern comforts of home. Swim or launch your kayak off the property dock, stay in the summer to check out the EAA AirVenture show, visit local breweries, shops, and restaurants, then return home to cozy up by the wood-burning fire!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed
Stunning lakefront views greet you upon arrival at your new home-away-from-home. Spend days relaxing by the outdoor table, laying out on the dock, swimming, and kayaking before returning to finish nights around the fire pit.
Tile floors lead you into the open dining and kitchen space. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all the essential cookware, dishware, and everything else you'll need. Whip up tasty side dishes and fire up the charcoal grill to sear favorite meats and veggies for a gourmet feast.
Saddle up to the indoor tiki bar and share tasty refreshments as dinner finishes, then set the dining table to share your home-cooked meal. Afterward, get a flame going in the wood-burning fireplace as family favorites play on the flat-screen Sling TV.
Once you've had your fill of lakefront adventure, retreat to the comfort of the home's 2 bedrooms. You'll have all the linens and towels provided, while the full bathroom features a large closet space and a pristine walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
With 100 feet of sandy waterfront and 2 provided kayaks and life jackets, endless lake adventure lies just steps from your door. When you're not out on the lake, visit the Winnebago County Parks or Oshkosh Speedzone Raceway both just minutes away.
Drive 10 minutes to downtown Oshkosh and treat yourself at all the local shops and restaurants, including the Fox River Brewing Company Waterfront Restaurant and Bare Bones Brewery next door. The town of Neenah is about 10 minutes north and also hosts many shops and restaurants to check out, as well as several waterfront parks.
If you're traveling at the end of July, make sure to look at tickets for the EAA AirVenture Show - held from July 22 - July 29. You can also tour the EAA Aviation Museum anytime throughout the year!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor tiki bar, a wood-burning fireplace (BYO firewood), 2 flat-screen Sling TVs, free WiFi, Chromecast in master bedroom, a charcoal grill (BYO charcoal), patio table, fire pit, 100-foot sandy waterfront, swimming dock, 2 kayaks with life jackets, driveway parking, 1200 thread count sheets, and more
- Waterfront Lake Winnebago home with stunning views, just 10 minutes from downtown Oshkosh and Neenah. Swim, kayak, see the EEA AirVenture show, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wittman Airport (~8.5 miles away) | Appleton International Airport (~16.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »