Grande Villas is the perfect setting for your family to relax and enjoy while traveling to Orlando. (Please read *Arrival Information* below)
Every one of Florida’s main attractions, including Walt Disney World® theme parks and SeaWorld®, are at your doorstep. Maybe your idea of getting the family out for a day includes shopping, and there is plenty of that. You'll find all you need at the nearby Florida Mall, or discover the best in savings from the numerous brand name, designer outlet malls circling the resort. Whether you want to visit Universal Studios or the nearby beaches, it is all within easy reach.
Maximum Occupancy: 4
Private Occupancy: 2
Size: 400 sq ft (not inc. balcony)
Relax in the comfort of our accommodations featuring sumptuous sleeping arrangements and a full bathroom complete with complimentary amenities. Enjoy the convenience of our well-appointed kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker among many other appliances. Additional in-room amenities include cable/satellite television, DVD player, telephone and balcony/terrace.
The activity doesn’t end when you get back to your resort! With an outdoor swimming pool, water volcano and slide, children’s pools and playgrounds, you have plenty to choose from.
Parents, you'll love the heated outdoor pool or hot tub, along with the BBQ area. It's like having your own summer pool party, without having to host it at your own home. If you want, you can make use of the fitness center or get some friendly, family competition going in the Games Room. Let the Concierge help you plan your outings within Orlando, or find out what's happening on-site with the Activities Department. Once you retreat to your cool, air-conditioned room, you can take in views from the terrace or soak in the whirlpool jet tub.
24 hour reception
Check In Day: Owner - Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort. A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area. Due to limited parking spaces, no R/V, trailer or oversized vehicles are allowed.
- Effective November 1, 2017 our pricing for package and handling fees will increase. A guest may ship up to five (5) small packages or envelops to the resort at no charge, for arrival 3-5 days prior to check-in. The packages must specifically include the name of the registered guest and the check-in date. All packages received in excess of five (5) may be subject to a storage and handling fee of $10 per package. Packages that are received prior to 3-5 days of the guest's arrival may also be subject to this same storage and handling fee of $10 per package. In addition, all packages that exceed a reasonable size or weight (medium size box) will be subject to a higher price, up to $50 per package.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $12.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, mini golf, ping pong, pools and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, business computer/internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities, and use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort and complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon.
- A resort fee of $12.00 plus tax per night will be added on a rental reservation at check-in.Get the full listing »