Offering solitude and peacefulness just outside of Chattanooga, 'The Mill House' ensures a rejuvenating stay for 6 guests. Relax on the screened-in porch, in the hot tub, or fish off the banks of Wolftever Creek as you listen to the water flowing over the dam. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, a wood-burning fireplace, gas grill, horseshoe pit and 3 private acres, this Ooltewah vacation rental cabin has it all!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Couch
With an unforgettable location along the scenic banks of a creek, 'The Mill House' offers a tranquil respite from the bustle of daily life.
The cozy living room boasts a plush sectional couch that will easily fit everyone in your group! Kick back while you catch a game on the flat-screen HDTV, while the wood-burning fireplace keeps you toasty warm.
Pack your fishing gear to cast a line into the river and spend relaxing hours beside the water. Bring back your catch-of-the-day for a tasty meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. When you're ready to eat, you'll find seating in the kitchen, dining nook and on the screened-in porch.
After eating, head out to the porch to read a book and let the soothing sounds of the dam wash over you. If you'd like to sit closer, head down to the rustic table along the banks of the creek! The bucolic setting is so pretty that it inspired artist Ben Hampton to paint it - the painting, 'Mill Run,' is featured in the master bedroom.
Finish off your day with a soak in the hot tub before returning inside for bed. With comfortable bedding and a serene setting, each of the sleeping spaces promises you'll wake refreshed in the morning.
If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the 3-bedroom 'Deerfield Creek Cottage' located on the premises (Evolve listing #423877). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together.
-- THE LOCATION --
Though nestled in forested tranquility, 'The Mill House' is close to many area attractions that'll keep you coming back for more.
Explore more of your picturesque surroundings with a visit to Enterprise South Nature Park, which features mountain biking, hiking paths and even a seasonal haunted trail! The adrenaline rush of whitewater rafting awaits 30 miles away along the Ocoee River.
Don't forget to ride the Incline Railway - the world's steepest passenger railway - for spectacular views atop Lookout Mountain. Rock City Gardens also boasts a breathtaking 100-foot waterfall, while Ruby Falls showcases the country's largest cave and an underground waterfall.
Make the scenic 25-minute drive into the heart of Chattanooga to visit the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel. Nearby, you'll find a variety of popular restaurants, entertainment and attractions. The city is also home to the Tennessee Aquarium and the Children's Discovery Museum.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), washer and dryer, furnished screened-in porch, hot tub, 3 private acres, yard swing, creek access, horseshoe pit and picnic tables, driveway parking for at least 6 vehicles and more
- Beautiful Ooltewah location with access to area attractions at Lookout Mountain, on the Ocoee River and in Chattanooga
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~12.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the 3-bedroom 'Deerfield Creek Cottage' located on the premises (Evolve listing #423877). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »