** Please note this property is connected to the homeowners beach house with a completely separate entrance and unit **
Run away to the Connecticut coast and stay at this breezy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! Situated in the charming town of Old Lyme, this northeast gem offers sleeping arrangements for 4, several modern conveniences, and a prime location across the street from Sound View Beach. With an array of attractions nearby, this apartment is the perfect escape!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Futon
Cruise along the peaceful roads of Old Lyme to discover your home-away-from-home situated on the ground level. The well-appointed interior boasts everything you need to feel comfortable, including a plush sofa, flat-screen cable TV, and wireless internet access. Take advantage of the provided passes and enjoy access to the private beach throughout your stay!
Cooking endeavors await in the kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances, cookware, and dishware. You can also get to work using the gas grill before sitting down for a quality meal at the quaint 4-person table.
As the sun sets, lounge with ease on the furnished porch to enjoy a nightcap and the ocean breeze. Upon retreating inside, take a relaxing rinse in the shower before curling up in the cloud-like queen bed of the master bedroom. Additional sleeping is located in the second bedroom housing a futon - perfect for the tired tykes!
-- THE LOCATION --
With Sound View Beach just across the street, you can sink your toes into the sandy shores in no time! Watch the kids boogie board, take a dip in the refreshing waters, or simply bask in the sun as all your worries melt away.
Only a few steps away The Pavilion serving up food, drinks, and live music, so you don’t have to go far for a good time! Also within walking distance is a carousel, Lenny’s on the Beach seafood restaurant, and Vecchitto’s Italian Ice.
To get out on the water, rent kayaks and paddle boards from Black Hall Outfitters or book a fishing charter. For a day on land, head up to Essex where you can pamper yourself at The Spa of Essex, walk through the Connecticut River Museum, or hop on the Essex Steam Train & Riverboat.
There are many more attractions all along the coast, including the Niantic Bay Boardwalk, Rocky Neck State Park, and Lynde Point Lighthouse. To stay close to town, visit the Sculpture Grounds or stop by the Florence Griswold Museum to view some art!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, an air conditioning window unit, a furnished deck, gas grill, driveway parking for 1 car, and more!
- You will receive a pass for access to the private beach by the property!
- Amazing Old Lyme Location - Mere steps from Sound View Beach and local restaurants, plus only minutes from several area attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tweed New Haven Airport - 155 Burr St, New Haven, CT 06512, (~36.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is connected to the homeowners beach house with a completely separate entrance and unit
- Please note that bath towels are not provided. It is recommended you supply your own
- Losing the pass for the private beach access will result in a $125 replacement fee
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »