Elevate your next escape to Utah's Rocky Mountains at this charming 3-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental. Situated in the heart of Ogden, this home provides the perfect balance of metropolitan charm and mountain adventure. With 1,400 sq feet of living space, enjoy all the comforts of home, plus a deck, full kitchen and great location 2 miles from Historic 25th Street, and a short drive to Snowbasin Resort and Powder Mountain!
*NOTE: A long-term tenant lives in the completely separate basement unit*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Drive through the historic town of Ogden as you approach your remodeled home-away-from-home offering free parking and a large outdoor living space on the sunny deck.
Inside, you're greeted by soft carpeting, comfortable furnishings, and large windows which illuminate this beautiful interior. In your downtime, modern amenities, like free WiFi and a large Smart TV with a Blu-ray player, are sure to keep you entertained.
When hunger strikes, make your way into the kitchen which comes fully equipped with all the essential appliances and cookware. Gather the group for a family dinner around the elegant dining table set for 6.
Come bedtime, everyone in your group will have their own space to unwind. Three bedrooms boast comfortable sleeping arrangements with new mattresses, bedding, and pillows for 6 guests. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready for another adventure-filled day!
-- THE LOCATION --
Offering rich history and metropolitan delight, the historic town of Ogden is the perfect place for your next getaway! Located just 2.5 miles from the town center, this home offers the ideal location for shopping and dining on Historic 25th Street, along with exploring top attractions like Hill Aerospace Museum, Botanical Gardens, and the George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park!
For those craving outdoor adventures, you'll find abundant hiking and mountain biking trails just up the road. While there are plenty of options, 29th Street Trailhead and Waterfall Canyon are 2 of the favorites - both roughly 1 mile away. Book a tee time at Mt Ogden Golf Course or enjoy some of Utah’s finest fishing, waterskiing, swimming and paddleboarding at the numerous nearby lakes.
When the snow begins to fall, the area offers world-class skiing and snowboarding just a short drive from your door. Venture just 20 miles to Snowbasin Resort and Powder Mountain, or trek a bit further to Brighton, Park City, and Solitude Mountain!
Should you need a change of scenery, downtown Salt Lake City is a 35-minute drive. Utah's high-elevation capital city offers amazing attractions, high-end shops, gourmet restaurants, and so much more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, large Smart 4K TV, a Blu-ray DVD player, a sunny deck with a fire pit and outdoor furniture; a wood-burning stove, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, heating, a 2-car driveway, and more
- Prime Ogden location just 2 miles from Historic 25th Street and a short drive to Snowbasin Resort and Powder Mountain! Easy access to skiing snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, swimming, fishing, paddleboarding, shopping, dining, nightlife, and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (~36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Please note that a long-term tenant lives in the completely separate basement unit. This rental only includes the main unit
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »