** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities **
Book the ultimate Orlando-area getaway at this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house located on the shores of Starke Lake! The spacious 2,500-square-foot interior sleeps 12 and features Mediterranean-style furnishings, a shared outdoor summer kitchen & pool, and a private dock. Gather your family or friends and enjoy the ultimate Florida getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Full Futon | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Full Futon | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
This Tuscan style paradise features gorgeous interior & exterior stone pillars, high-end, stylish furnishings, and plenty of large windows that naturally light up the property and provide stunning views!
Start your day off by grabbing the single kayak and getting a quick workout in while watching the tranquil sunrise over the lush foliage surrounding Starke Lake. After your morning workout, head inside to enjoy a cup of coffee at the 6-person granite-topped breakfast bar in the kitchen.
The open, fully equipped kitchen offers beautiful wooden cabinetry, top-notch stainless steel appliances, and a lovely tile backsplash. Walk through the stone pillars to the 8-person dining room table and gaze out for wildlife around the lake while you enjoy your meal!
On nice evenings, prepare dinner for your group in the outdoor summer kitchen, equipped with patio furniture and a large gas grill. The backyard boasts unique Tuscan-themed accents, such as antique pottery and a 3-tier fountain that adds to the tranquility.
Retreat to one of 3 tastefully furnished bedrooms when you start to feel tired. The master and second bedroom each offer a comfortable king bed and full futon, while the third bedroom has a twin-over-twin bunk bed, perfect for children. Enjoy a bubble bath in the en-suite master bathroom if you're looking for additional relaxation before you retire for the evening!
Explore the local food scene on the nights that you aren't cooking in one of the 2 kitchens at the property. If you're in the mood for some delicious south-of-the-border cuisine, drive 5-minutes to the other side of Starke Lake and enter the taco haven, known as The Ocoee Taco Company.
One of the best aspects of this home is its close proximity to the area's best attractions, while being out of the way of tourist traffic. Universal Orlando Resort is a 20-minute drive away and is the perfect place to bring the kids, as well as Harry Potter fans.
The Forest Lake Golf Club is an 11-minute drive away and offers over 218-acres of pristine golf terrain without a single house lining the course.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a shared outdoor pool & summer kitchen, large gas grill, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, private dock, en-suite bathrooms, jetted tub, kayak, crib, fire pit, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Ocoee location - A 20-minute drive from Universal Orlando Resort, 11-minutes from the Forest Lake Golf Course, and an excellent location to enjoy a variety of local restaurants and cafes in the surrounding Orlando suburbs!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »