We have a 4 night summer/holiday minimum stay requirement. However, we will take 2 or 3 night bookings for weekday stays to fill gaps in schedule or for last minute reservations. Contact host for more details.
1303 House sleeps 8 people. In order to accommodate 15 people, guests must also book 1303 Guest House (additional rent fees apply), on the same property. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
People love 1303 Bay Ave House for its private hot tub, the interior design, the long list of amenities, fantastic ocean views, and the short walk to the beach and to the town. 1303 Bay Ave has been beautifully remodeled and re-designed to its original turn-of-the-century style. Upstairs has two bedrooms, two private full bathrooms, an extra sitting room with a 55” LG Smart TV, and a wrap-around deck with gorgeous views of the small town and ocean. Downstairs has a fully stocked kitchen, living room with a second 55” LG Smart TV, a Queen bedroom, a den with a Twin bed and fold flat sofa, full bathroom, a laundry room and another wrap-around deck with a propane barbecue and a 3-person hot tub.
1303 is just a block from this quaint one stoplight town, founded in 1884. Adelaides café and bookstore is next door in a two-story historic building and serves ice cream by the scoop. Across the street is the Bay Ave Art Gallery and a new Antique store. Jacks Country department store stocks over 250,000 different items, including groceries. There is also a local pizza place, burger joint, and pool hall/tavern --all within a few minutes walk from the house.
In summary, 1303 Bay Ave Main House includes:
• Ocean View from upper deck and upper master bedroom. Short walk to the beach.
• Sleep up to 8 people (Sleep up to 7 more in the 1303 guest house). Children two do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• 3 Bedrooms + Den:
Bedroom 1, first floor: 1 King Bed 48" Roku Smart TV Hulu/Netflix
Bedroom 2, 2nd floor: 1 King Bed, 43" Roku Smart TV Hulu/Netflix, private bath
Bedroom 3, 2nd floor: Two twin beds, crib, 43" Roku Smart TV Hulu/Netflix, private bath
Bonus, Den first floor: One twin bed, One futon/sofa. 32" Roku TV Hulu/Netflix
• 3 Full bathrooms
Downstairs bathroom. Shower/tub
Upstairs bathroom: Shower/tub
Upstairs bathroom: Shower/tub
• Pet-friendly: 2 well behaved dogs welcome. $25 fee per pet per day applies
• Dog crate, dog bed, water and food bowls
• HOT TUB and Propane barbecue on the porch
• Gas Fireplace
• Large dining room with seating for 10
• Toys for toddlers: Wooden train tracks, trains, toy cars, trucks, doll house
• 6 Roku 4k Smart TVs (65" media room, 55" Living Room, 48" downstairs bedroom, 2x43" upstairs bedrooms, 32" den)
• FREE Hulu Live TV and FREE Netflix accounts on every TV.
• Fast 300 to 400 mbs high-speed internet with WiFi
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop, salad mixer
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives.
• Table setting for 12: even plastic dishware for children.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included
• Soaps: shampoo, gel, hand soap
• Paper products, foil, plastic wrap, dish washing soap, detergent, spongeGet the full listing »