We have a 4 night summer/holiday minimum stay requirement. However, we will take 2 or 3 night bookings for weekday stays to fill gaps in schedule or for last minute reservations. Contact host for more details.
1303 Guest House sleeps 7 people. In order to accommodate up to 15 people, guests must also book 1303 Bay Ave Main House (additional rent fees apply), on the same property. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
People love the 1303 Guest House because of the 5 minute walk to the beach while being right in town, its modern design, and the recreation room with an 8 foot slate pool table, ping pong table top, XBoxOne, and 55" Smart TV. Outside is a private patio with a propane barbecue grill, small outdoor wood fire pit, and picnic table.
The home has been beautifully remodeled and re-designed. Upstairs has a single bedroom (queen and a twin bed), a full bathroom, a living room with a Smart TV, and a fully stocked kitchen. Downstairs has the recreation room with 8’ slate pool table, ping pong table top, 55” Smart TV, XBoxOne as well as an extra-large bedroom (bunk bed, queen and sitting area) and large full bathroom.
1303 is located on the main beach approach in a quaint one stoplight town, founded in 1884. There is a lot on offer in Ocean Park, Washington. Adelaides café and bookstore is next door in a two-story historic building and serves latte's and ice cream by the scoop. Across the street is the Bay Ave Art Gallery and a new Antique store. Jacks Country department store stocks over 250,000 different items, including groceries. There is also a burger joint, antique store, pharmacy, large grocery store and pool hall/tavern just steps away. Historic Oysterville is one mile away.
In summary, 1303 Bay Ave Guest House includes:
• Short walk to the beach and town
• Sleep up to 8 people comfortably (sleep up to 8 more in the 1303 Main House)
• Children two and under stay free. They do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• 2 Bedrooms
Bedroom 1 Upstairs. 1 Queen, 1 Long Twin 32" Roku Smart TV Hulu/Netflix
Bedroom 2 Downstairs, 1 Queen, 1 bunk bed (two twins) 48" Roku Smart TV Hulu/Netflix
• 2 bathrooms
Bathroom 1: Upstairs, shower/tub, single vanity
Bathroom 2: Downstairs, shower, single vanity, washer and dryer, extra large bathroom
• Pet-friendly: 2 well behaved dogs welcome. $25 fee per pet per day applies
• Dog crate, dog bed, water and food bowl
• Recreation room: 8’ slate pool table, ping pong table top, 55” LG Smart TV, XBoxOne
• Toys for toddlers: wooden train tracks, trains, toy cars, trucks, doll house, dolls and more
• 4 Roku 4k Smart TVs (55" rec room, 48" living room, 48" downstairs bedroom and 32" upstairs bedroom)
• FREE Hulu Live TV and FREE Netflix accounts on every TV.
• Fast 100 to 400 mbs high-speed internet with WiFi
• XBoxOne: RedBox right around the corner
• Rent latest movies or XBox video games at Redbox at Jack’s Country Store just one block away
• New outdoor barbecue, picnic table and fenced patio
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: Stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop, salad mixer
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives
• Table setting for 10: Even plastic dishware for children
• Quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, detergentGet the full listing »