A coastal escape awaits you in Ocean City, Maryland! This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo is the perfect home base for a family vacation or romantic getaway. Look forward to relaxing by the sea or enjoying all of the shopping, dining, fishing, golf, and more. Venture to the boardwalk or check the calendar of events for family-friendly concerts and activities. Be sure to get out on the water! In addition to fishing, you'll enjoy kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, and even jet skiing!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
Step inside your new home-away-from-home to discover a well-appointed condo, completely redone and renovated with all the comforts and modern amenities you’ll need to settle right in and enjoy your stay.
The living area features comfy sofas and an armchair situated around a flat-screen cable TV. Gather around for family movie nights at home or relax with a good book and bask in the warm sunlight.
When appetites arise, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a delicious favorite recipe. Set the dining table and help as the chef puts the finishing touches on dinner!
From the balcony, look at the ocean and watch as the sun sets over the water. If you’re more of a morning person, wake up to catch the sunrise.
Two cozy bedrooms offer a peaceful space to unwind at the end of the day. Both featuring queen-sized beds, everyone is sure to sleep soundly.
-- THE LOCATION --
Ocean City is jam-packed with activities and attractions for everyone to enjoy. No matter if you’re here on a family vacation or a couples retreat, you’re sure to have a blast.
If you’re here for a bit of adventure, head to the nearest rental shop and claim a paddleboard, jet ski, canoe, or kayak to take out on the water. Fishing enthusiasts are in luck - Ocean City is the White Marlin Capital of the World! Hop on a charter to reel in your next catch. Don't miss out on the White Marlin Open August 5th-9th!
Among the many recreational activities, you’ll find excellent golf (mini golf too!), horseback riding, camping, biking and rollerblading, and of course, swimming! The beach at 46th street is popular with surfers.
Stroll along the boardwalk or rent a bike to feel the wind in your hair. Amusements and arcades are fun for both kids and adults alike. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from as well; you won’t want to miss out on a famous Maryland crab cake.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, LCD sound system, Sling TV, Roku, Netflix, central air-conditioning, elevator access, in-unit laundry machines, private balcony, on-site parking, and more
- Ideal Ocean City location, with a view of the ocean from your balcony! Steps to the beach, with restaurants and shopping nearby, close to the Ocean City Convention Center (about 4 blocks), and under 3 miles (6 minutes) from the Ocean City Boardwalk!
- There is a bus stop at the end of the street - ride all day for $3
- Nearest Major Airport: Ocean City Municipal Airport (7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »