Modern, furnished, sun-drenched spacious coach house apartment in the heart of Frank Lloyd Wright country. The studio is ideal for an extended weekend getaway. Exposed wood abounds and the decor is music themed, percussion, reed and small stringed instruments abound giving a double meaning to "studio".
● Full sized bed, and either one queen-sized air mattress or two twin air mattresses, 3/4 bath, linen
● Granite wet bar, e-kettle, coffee maker, coffee, dishes & silverware
● Wood floors, cathedral ceilings, ceiling fan, and french doors offer fresh breezes, central heat and A/C
● Extra linen
● Private entrance to the studio from the outside and from the garage - no need to go outside.
● Folding tables & chairs suitable for a conference meeting
● Charming, quiet neighborhood
●15 minutes to the loop off-peak. 30 mins peak
● 4 block walk to the green line, 8 block walk to the green line and Metra, 20 minute rides to Chicago's downtown loop
● 1 block from the Harrison Arts District & 1 mile to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home & Studio, and 30 other FLW homes 5 blocks from Columbus Park golf course and trail
● The United Center is 10 minutes away. Wrigley Field, The McCormic Center are 50 minutes away.
● Grill, patio (as available), garage parking for 1 car and 1 bike, sound system, board games, musical instruments
● Spring Arts Programming: Frank Lloyd Wright House Tours, Harrison Arts District & Festival, Sunday Concerts, Thursday Night Out, Movies in the Park, etc
● There is not a stove nor a real oven. However, with 48-hour notice, any 5 of the following amenities can be brought to the studio prior to your arrival at no extra charge: coffee grinder, decaf coffee, blender, 40c percolator, punch bowl & ladle, ice bucket, chocolate fountain, table cloths, popcorn popper, breakfast tray.
****RENTER MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN LINEN AND TOILET PAPER.*****Get the full listing »