Pack your bags for a South Carolina retreat and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental for 6! Nestled on Oak Island, 'Peaceful Cottage' boasts all the comforts of home plus an ideal location between the Intracoastal Waterway and the beach! Enjoy easy access to your favorite pastimes, like shelling, deep sea fishing, and golfing. Restaurants and shops are also just a short walk or bike ride away! No matter what brings you to the island, you're sure to fall in love with this seaside gem.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Cozy and quiet, this cottage gently eases you into a peaceful state of mind with 1,100 square feet of living space. Nautical decor, natural light, and plush furnishings come together to create the perfect island escape!
After a day on the beach, lounge in the living room and watch the game on the flat-screen TV as your chef fires up the charcoal grill or creates a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your dinner around the 4-person table out on the covered porch for an al fresco dining experience.
Outside, sip a refreshing cocktail while your kids run and play in the fenced-in yard. Once it grows too dark to see, head back inside for a refreshing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms.
End the night in one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms, each offering fresh linens and comfortable mattresses. Two of the rooms have queen beds while the 3rd room has a set of twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Peaceful Cottage' is ideally located to explore everything Oak Island has to offer either by foot or by bike!
Just 4 blocks away, you'll find the Oak Island Nature Center on the Intracoastal Waterway, which features pier fishing, picnic tables, and walking paths. It's also the perfect place to watch ships come and go! There's a convenient boat ramp located a couple of blocks away for those who brought their kayak, paddleboard, or boat along for the trip.
Long Beach is a 15-minute walk from your front door. Grab your sunscreen and towel before making the quick ride or walk over. Enjoy all of your favorite coastal pastimes, including shelling, sunbathing, and long walks on the shoreline.
Bring your clubs and practice your swing at the Oak Island Golf Club, located 9 minutes away. After 18 holes of golf, treat yourself to happy hour at the Lazy Turtle Bar and Grill or head back into town to dine at one of the numerous restaurants, including Jone's Seafood House and Turtle island - both just 4 minutes from the cottage.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, furnished back porch, fenced-in yard, furnished front porch, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, fresh towels and linens, 4 vehicle driveway parking spots and/or boat trailer parking, and much more!
- Central Oak Island location between the Intracoastal Waterway and beach, with easy access to restaurants, shops, golf courses, and activities like deep sea fishing!
- ICW boat access on 55th and Yacht Drive only 4 blocks away
- Nearest Major Airports: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~69 miles away) | Wilmington International Airport (~37 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests in bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 guests for groups with children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »