The quiet beach life of Oak Island awaits 6 guests and even a furry friend at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home. Throw on your swimsuit and stroll just across the street to spend the days snorkeling, boogie boarding, and building sandcastles. Only a mile from shopping and dining with easy access to sea excursions, this is the perfect home base for your next family getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Breathe in the salty ocean air as you approach this quaint Oak Island cottage, so close the beach you’ll be able to hear the waves crashing against the shore from the back deck. The bright interior features high vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and home comforts like wireless internet access, cable TVs, air conditioning, and laundry machines!
After a day of surfing the waves, take a load off in the living room as the flat-screen Roku TV supplies hundreds of movie options to choose from. With 2 plush couches, there’s plenty of room for the entire family to cuddle up for late-night flicks.
When hunger strikes, bring your catch-of-the-day out to the gas grill for a zesty fish dinner! While the head chef keeps an eye on the fish, all sous chefs can retreat inside to prep appetizers and side dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. Once everything’s ready, choose between dining options both inside and out!
Come nighttime, enjoy a last glass of wine on the screened-in porch before heading to bed. With 2 bedrooms and a loft, there’s plenty of space for your entire family to rest easy in preparation of another sandy day at the shore!
*NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the property, and others may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
With a prime coastal location across the street from the beach, your toes will be in the sand in no time. If you’ve come to fish for a prized catch, the Ocean Crest Fishing Pier is just a short walk away!
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Oak Island Country Club is just 5 minutes away from the home. Offering 18 holes of TIF-eagle greens, this country club is sure to please any golfer of any skill level.
Just across the bridge in Southport, you'll find a myriad of different entertainment options ranging from bars, art galleries, and quaint boutiques! Mingle with the locals and receive a high dose of sweet Southern charm when you explore the surrounding restaurants and shops, including local favorites like Mr. P’s Bistro, Fishy Fishy and Provisions!
If the quiet beach life of Oak Island and its surrounding towns isn’t enough for you, Myrtle Beach is only an hour’s drive south, where you’ll find various tourist attractions including Broadway at the Beach, the SkyWheel, Family Kingdom, and more!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Roku TVs with cable, furnished deck, outdoor dining area, gas grill, screened in porch, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway, and more!
- Coastal Oak Island location across the street from the beach! Just a short distance to multiple restaurants, shops, piers, golf courses, and just an hour from Myrtle Beach!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilmington International Airport (~35.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you’re traveling with more that 6 guests, check the availability of the other 2-bedroom vacation rental onsite (Listing #422871 on the Evolve Website)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »