Seek a peaceful Oak Island retreat at this 2-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, this cozy property is perfectly located just a short walk or drive from both Long Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway. Spend your days sunbathing by the surf, deep sea fishing, perfecting your golf skills, or feasting on fresh seafood - all found close by. When night falls, know that all of the comforts of home wait to create the idyllic North Carolina getaway for you.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Natural light pours into the open-concept living area, illuminating tasteful nautical decor along with the calming seafoam green furnishings. Without hesitation, make yourself at home; watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or unwind with your latest book.
If you prefer to relax outside, get comfortable on the porch that features both a roof and screen - protecting you from nature's elements while letting you enjoy the best of it, like the cool sea breeze. While you sip a refreshing beverage, let your furry friend romp around in the fenced-in porch.
Back inside, the fully equipped kitchen will be waiting to help you nail your at-home seafood feast. Granite countertops offer plenty of space for food prep while modern appliances make cooking a breeze. There's even a gas grill on site - great for barbecue shrimp. Dine indoors at the table for 4 or enjoy an al fresco feast around the 4-person outdoor table.
At nightfall, enjoy a cleansing shower in the master en-suite bath before crawling into the plush king-sized bed. Additional guests will find comfortable accommodations in either the second bedroom with a full bed or living room with a queen sleeper sofa!
-- THE LOCATION --
What better way to experience the island life than by bike? At no cost to you, Mr. Beach Rentals will deliver and pick up the cruiser of your choice - making rentals more than easy. Easily cruise Oak Island exploring the town's many restaurants, shops, and outdoor attractions, all located within a short distance of the house.
Only 15 minutes away, Long Beach waits to transport you into a state of pure bliss! Enjoy all of your favorite coastal pastimes, like sunbathing, swimming, boogie boarding, shelling, and so much more - found just a short walk or bike ride from your home-away-from-home. Afterward, treat yourself to a frozen dessert at Lil & John's Sweetreat or an afternoon pick-me-up at Flying Pig Coffee House before heading back for a catnap.
For kayaking, fishing, and picnics, venture to the Oak Island Nature Center along the Intracoastal Waterway. It offers a fishing pier, picnic tables, and walking path - great for when you just want to get out into nature. Additionally, there's a convenient boat ramp located just a couple blocks away for those who brought along their watercraft, small or large.
Golfers - don't forget your clubs! Oak Island Golf Club is located just a 12-minute drive away and features 18 holes of golf with waterfront views. A game of golf will leave you needing refreshments; quench your thirst and feed your hunger at Lazy Turtle Bar and Grill, Jone's Seafood House, or Kai-Joe's!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in porch with outdoor furniture, gas grill with provided propane, fenced-in yard, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, 2 cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, 5 driveway parking spots with boat trailer parking, and so much more
- Idyllic and peaceful Oak Island location just a short walk or drive from Long Beach, with easy access to restaurants, shops, golf course, and additional coastal activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilmington International Airport - 1740 Airport Blvd #12, Wilmington, NC 28405, (~ 37.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $60 per stay fee (Dogs only, Max of 2)
- Pet must be potty trained, if additional cleaning is necessary due to pet, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to the guest
- Please note that there is a $40 linen and towel fee if you use the linens and towels from the home; otherwise you are welcome to bring your own for no additional fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »