Pack your swimsuit and your furry friend for a relaxing beach vacation at this coastal 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home, nestled right across the street from the beach. Along with a furnished deck, gas grill, lovely interior, and prime location, this cottage is also minutes from oceanfront restaurants, golf courses, and shops - making it the perfect home base for a family of 4!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bonus Room: Futon
This dog-friendly family cottage boasts a bright and open interior, filled with tiled floors, comfortable furnishings, and necessities like wireless internet, air conditioning, and laundry machines. After a long road trip, you’ll relish a quick nap on the couch or a flick on the flat-screen Roku TV.
Spend the day wading through the refreshing Atlantic waters and then return home for a barbecue in the fresh air! While the kids and family pets run around the yard, throw your prized catch on the gas grill and savor the zesty barbecue smell as you sit back with a cocktail.
If the weather isn’t fairing, the fully equipped kitchen allows for cooking inside as well. There’s even a dining table off the living room where you can join together for good food and even better company.
When it’s time to call it a night, have your pick at either of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms or fold out the living room futon to rest easy. In the morning, be sure to get up for a morning stroll during sunrise, when the ocean sparkles with golden orange hues.
*NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the property, and others may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
Throw on your swimsuit and stroll right across the street to begin your water activities! The quiet Oak Island beaches are perfect for sitting back with a nice book, playing fetch in the water with your dogs, building sandcastles, or simply strolling through the sand.
Fisherman, stroll over to Ocean Crest Fishing Pier to hunt for the night’s dinner. If golfing is more your style, Oak Island Country Club is just 5 minutes away!
For a taste of Southern charm, head to the neighboring town of Southport. Here, you’ll find quaint boutiques, coastal restaurants, ice cream shops, and a lively stretch bordering the ocean.
Take a day to drive about an hour to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s favorite tourist destination. At Myrtle Beach, you’ll find family-friendly activities and attractions like Broadway at the Beach, the SkyWheel, and Family Kingdom!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Roku TVs with cable, furnished deck, gas grill, outdoor shower, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway, and more!
- Peaceful Oak Island location across the street from the beach! Enjoy a plethora of aquatic adventures or drive to Southport for restaurants and shops! Golfing and fishing can be found nearby, while Myrtle Beach is just an hour’s drive!
- Airport: Wilmington International Airport (35.6 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: That there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you’re traveling with more that 4 guests, check the availability of the other 2-bedroom vacation rental onsite (Listing #422864 on the Evolve Website)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »