This holiday home, built in 2005, is situated directly by the water, 6 km from Egersund on the island of Eigerøy (bridge connection to the mainland) with a panoramic view of the fjord.
The house has its own boat house / boat garage as well as a large terrace, which also serves as a boat and bathing bridge. Additional elevated outdoor seating area with seat group and outside grill.
To the house belongs a 14 foot rowing boat (to borrow from the owner's owner), further boats with engines can be borrowed by the German-speaking owner (please reserve!).
Ideal starting point for excursions both on the island, as well as in the wild-romantic fjord world south of Egersund and the northern Jæren with its many sandy beaches and salmon rivers.
The house itself is completely and comfortably furnished in Scandinavian style.
Current, fl.w.u. K.Wasser, bathroom with shower & WC, complete kitchen, washing machine, freezer, satellite TV, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, fireplace, electric heating, fixtures, boat house, outside grill, electricity extra. On departure before 08:00 in the morning: final cleaning 500 NOK. Please bring your own linen. At the house no W-Lan.
Children only 12 years and older.
It is not allowed to bring your own boats or boat engines!
Kaufmann: 3 km
Parking: by the house
• Cape Lindesnes
• Setesdal elk safari
These are just a few excursion possibilities that are easy to reach.
• Electricity 1.5 NOK / kWh (Ø consumption in summer approx. 200 NOK / week)
Optional services *, payable locally (local currency):
• 14ft boat with 4hp (2 strokes) for 1200 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 15ft boat with 10hp (4 stroke) for 2500 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 15-16 feet with 15hp (4 strokes) for 2800 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 2x diesel boats (26/36 hp) for each 4000-4500 NOK / week (diesel extra)
caution!! Boat deposit: approx. 2000 NOK
Please specify the desired choice of services when booking.
* Subject to change without noticeGet the full listing »