NOTE: A separate vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
Explore 60 miles of beach, play famous golf courses, relax in the sun, and soak up the nightlife from this Myrtle Beach area vacation rental! As part of a duplex home, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath unit sleeps up to 6 guests and lies walking distance from the Atlantic Beach shore. Several shops, restaurants, and Barefoot Landing are just minutes away, while downtown Myrtle Beach is a 20-minute drive.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
A quiet, residential neighborhood lined with tall trees welcomes you to 'Bailey's Beach Cottage.' The spacious driveway adds convenience to your travels, while the beach is less than a half mile away - so endless days on the sand await!
When you need a break from the sun, relax in the contemporary living space featuring an ocean-blue theme, flat-screen cable TV, and all the modern amenities. The fully equipped kitchen provides all the essential dishware, cookware, and more once the group grows hungry!
Everyone will have ideal sleeping arrangements when it's time to call it a night between a queen bed in the master and 2 guest bedrooms with queen-sized beds. This home also comes stocked with all the basic linens, towels, toiletries, and more. Check the availability of Evolve listing 426923 if you're interested in traveling with a larger group.
-- THE LOCATION --
While you're sure to spend plenty of time laying out on the sand and playing in the surf with the beach an easy walk away, you'll also have easy access to nearly endless attractions! Several stores and restaurants with a variety of cuisine lie just down the road, including Rockefellers Raw Bar, Dino's House of Pancakes, Preston's Family Seafood, House of Blues and Hamburger Joes, and many more.
Drive just 7 minutes to visit Barefoot Landing to shop, dine, and see a live show at the famous Alabama Theatre or House of Blues Myrtle Beach. Azalea Sand Golf Club, Beachwood Golf Club, and Pete Dye Golf Course are just minutes away, while family-friendly fun can be found at Hawaiian Rumble Golf & Batting Cages, Alligator Adventure, and more.
Drive about 20 minutes to reach the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade area. Shop Broadway at the Beach, dine at Pier 14, then finish your night with a ride on the SkyWheel!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, 2 shower/tub combos, linens, towels, basic toiletries, driveway parking, and more
- Check the availability of Evolve listing 426923 if you're interested in traveling with a larger group. A 10% rate discount will be offered if both properties are booked for the same dates
- Fantastic location just steps from the Atlantic Beach shore. A variety of shops, restaurants, golf courses, Barefoot Landing, and the Alabama Theatre are just minutes away, while downtown Myrtle Beach is a 20-minute drive!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~17 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: A separate vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy*
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »