**PLEASE NOTE OUR MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25. This means the reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old, and that is the person who must pick up the check-in packet. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
Gorgeous bungalow in a family-oriented, quiet neighborhood in Barefoot Resort.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest: Queen
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Easy-to-access bungalow (no stairs)
- Front porch with rocking chairs
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking for 2 cars
- Linens/towels included
- A short 5 minute drive to the beach
- Guests can take advantage of the largest salt-water pool in the state found in front of the Yacht Club and North Tower high-rises.
- You can also visit the Barefoot Marina to try your hand at fishing, kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing and much more during your stay!
- For the golf lovers, Barefoot Resort is surrounded by four championship courses, the Norman, Love, Fazio and Dye Courses.
- Barefoot Landing includes the Alabama Theater, House of Blues, Alligator Adventure, over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants.
- The resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.Get the full listing »