Ecstatic 2 Bedroom 1 Bath home furnished to an astounding standard. It sleeps 6 people and is the ideal retreat for an exquisite & up-scale stay, located close to the absolute heart of LA. Within minutes you can drive to Universal Studios, Studio City, Ventura Blvd, Burbank, and Hollywood itself. We believe it’s the ultimate location to experience LA the way it should be. Get ready to get inspired! All in all, guaranteed enjoyment and relaxation all day long.
This stylish home makes for a perfect luxurious getaway. Ideal for couples looking for a “home away from home” or a romantic break. It also suits solo-travelers, small groups of friends, and family looking for a perfect North Hollywood location. Great for people seeking an extraordinary Airbnb experience. Comfortable, calm, and convenient. We love to go that extra mile and don't mind last-minute bookings, so if we can accommodate you, we definitely will!
** For a quick bullet-point list of everything our space has to offer, scroll down. Otherwise, just keep reading :) **
Have fun and relax at our bright, cozy, smoke-and-animal-hair free home with vaulted dark cherry ceilings, hickory wood flooring, and soft and relaxing interior colors that complement it all nicely. This home was built in the 50’s by Disney. Since then, several major updates gave it its contemporary appeal and feel while preserving the original look.
This 2 Bedroom 1 Bath home is tastefully decorated with upbeat canvas art throughout. One bedroom features 1 queen size bed, and the other, 1 full size and 2 twin beds.
We have iron and ironing board, clean linens, microfiber sheets, twin foam and queen post-orthopedic mattresses, cozy pillows, and plenty of blankets. A powerful yet very quiet Nest-controlled AC keeps the air crisp around the house, and multiple double-pane windows in every room allow for full brightness and even temperature.
A sliding door leads you right into the back yard where you can access the garage conveniently. All indoor and outdoor space has strong WiFi signal allowing multiple users a reliable and continuous internet connection. Need to sit down for a while and get some work done? Our two office areas are equipped with comfortable chairs, reading lamps, and office supplies for all your needs.
The bathroom is supplied with plenty of towels, washcloths, and toiletries like shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, soap, a blow dryer and more, so leave your own at home. The bathroom contains a shower with a tub, which is nice for soaking after a hiking, beach or shopping day. Lastly, our home is sparkling clean, please help us in preserving it in its pristine condition for your and our future guests’ enjoyment.
There are 2 gated patio areas, one at the front yard and one at the back. Both areas are fenced up allowing for full privacy. We keep a good relationship with all our neighbors. They are nice and quiet so you’d barely hear or see them around. If you do, feel free to say hi.
This space features a large gazebo covering a sectional patio seating. The gazebo provides shade in the summer and protection from rain in the winter. A powerful electric heater keeps the temperature warm and cozy during cold months so you can still sit outside and enjoy the fresh weather. Go ahead and light the candles around, they are there for you. Between the gazebo and the fence you’ll find plenty of outdoor outlets and strong WiFi signal so you can plug in and enjoy the strong connectivity for all your online needs.
The uncovered area at the front is the fun part. You can lay down on the tanning chairs and soak some sun, hang the hammock and lounge in it, or set up the picnic table and four chairs for dinner under the stars. Use the brand new BBQ or the fully equipped kitchen to prepare your favorite meal.
This patio is between the detached garage and the back of the house. It features five deep seats with brand new cushions for the ultimate lounging and relaxation. An outdoor heater is right there to keep it warm and cozy for you during the few cold nights we have here in Los Angeles. Colorful staggered shade sails are stretched above the furniture to give some shade during the day and allow for star gazing during the night.
The detached garage is well-lit and offers parking for a large SUV or two small sedans. A washer and dryer including washing detergent and softener are available for all your laundry needs. The garage has a camera and is kept locked for added peace of mind.
Lighting at night
Motion-detector lights are scattered around the outdoor area to light your paths with each step you make. Our neighborhood is very safe and our property is very exclusive.
Cell Phone & Internet Reception
Free WiFi across the entire house
55" TV with streaming services for Netflix and Hulu (free when booking our premium package)
Central air conditioning and heating
One full bed, 2 twin beds
One queen bed
An easy access through sliding-door to the backyard lounging area and garage
Our Kitchen features all new appliances, such as:
- Electric tea kettle
- Rice cooker
- Garbage disposal
The kitchen is fully stocked with:
- Pizza slicer
- Bottle opener
- Cooking utensils
- Coffee, sugar, and creamers
- Oil, vinegar
- Various spices, salt, pepper, and much more
Seating for 6 in the dining area overlooking the front yard
1 Bathroom with many essentials and toiletries available for your convenience. Bathroom door can be locked from the inside for full privacy
Washer and dryer and laundry detergent are available for you in the garage
You will have access to the detached, secure single car garage. Another car may be parked outside in parallel to the garage, and ample street parking is available too
Some of our great Amenities include:
- Beautiful and comfortable outdoor sectional conversation sets at the front and back yards
- New Barbecue
- Picnic Table with four chairs
- Tanning Loungers
- Electrical and Gas Patio Heaters
- Two secure parking spots for the duration of your stay
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Blow dryer in the bathroom
-Clean, filtered water from our new GE refrigerator dispenser
complimentary drinks and snacks to refresh yourself when you arrive
Guests have access to everything our home has to offer, indoors and outdoors. Entering and exiting the premises is completely keyless and you will be provided with the passcodes and gate clicker to enter and exist as you please.
Our home is completely keyless so we have set up an easy self-check-in access for the convenience of our guests. You will be provided with a self-check-in and walk-through video guide detailing all you need to know about our home for the full enjoyment of your stay. But rest assured, we, me and my assistants, are a phone call/text away and are always happy to offer any suggestions for tourist locations, and local recommendations, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or special inquiries.
Our home has high fence surrounding it allowing for maximum privacy. It is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quiet guests. As such, we have a zero tolerance policy for excessive noise, occupancy, parties, smoking, or pets. Failure to abide by these policies may lead to immediate eviction without refund.
The neighbors on both sides are very quiet and keep to themselves. Two minute walk will take you to the 2 mile Chandler bike path where you can walk, jog, ride a bicycle or just lounge at the green parks nearby.
Our home is located few a minute drive from all the major freeways such as 101, 5, 134, and 170. The Lankershim/Chandler train station is also in close proximity should you want to hop on it and get to the heart of Hollywood (highland/vineland station) within minutes and without having to pay for parking. If Uber/Lyft suits you more, just order one. The neighborhood is abundant with drivers so be ready to leave once you hit the “order” button.
To give you a better sense of time and distance using a car, here are time estimates to get to several spots and attractions around the city by driving or being driven:
Burbank Airport/ 10 minutes
LAX Airport/45 minutes
Chandler bike path and parks/1 minute
Universal Studios/5 minutes
Walt Disney Studios/5 minutes
Media District with 16 AMC Theaters/10 minutes
Cinerama Dome/10 minutes
World-famous Porto’s Bakery and Café/10 minutes
North Hollywood (NoHo) Arts District/10 minutes
Hollywood Walk of Fame/10 minutes
Wax Museum/10 minutes
Hollywood Bowl/15 minutes
Griffith Park-hiking and excellent views of Hollywood sign/20 minutes
Down town Los Angeles/20 minutes
Los Angeles Zoo/20 minutes
World Famous Farmer's Market and Grove on Fairfax/20 minutes
La Brea Tarpits /20 minutes
LACMA (LA County Museum of Art)/20 minutes
Beverly Hills/25 minutes
Venice Beach/30 minutes
Santa Monica Promenade/35 minutes
Six Flags/40 minutes
The exact address will be sent to you one day before check-in. Please let us know your flight landing time, if you are running late, or when you intend to get here with your booking.
Remember, your enjoyment and great experience are our utmost priority. We look forward to making this a relaxing and memorable stay for you!
The front and back entrances to our home are completely step-free. There are no indoor or outdoor steps except for one small step leading from the back patio to the garage. This step can be easily avoided by using the back gate to enter/exit the premises.
**Please refer to the House Rules below and make sure you are comfortable with our policy prior to booking our home**
We care about our home, so you should too. We are respectful of you, so please be respectful of us. We would like to provide you and all our future guests with the best experience possible. Therefore, we ask that you abide by the following rules with no exceptions. Failure to do so, may lead to immediate eviction without refund and/or additional charges to you.
- Check-in time is 5pm-11pm
- Check-out time is 11am
- A clear profile picture of actual guest(s) is required for all confirmed reservations
- Bathroom Rules
1. Leave bathtub drain strainer in its place at all times
2. Don't pour ANY harsh chemicals down the drain
3. Remove all hair from bathtub/sink after each use
4. Don't flush feminine hygiene products, diapers, cotton swabs, or trash
5. Do your best to leave it as clean as you found it
You will be responsible for repair costs of any stoppages resulting from misuse
- Kitchen Rules
1. Don't pour oil, grease, or harsh chemicals down the disposal
2. Don't throw in bones, fruit pits or anything you're not able to chew yourself!
3. Run water while using the disposal
4. Wash kitchen dishes after use
You will be responsible for repair costs of any damage to the disposal resulting from misuse
- No excessive noise allowed
- Avoid scuffing walls with luggage
- Sliding Door Blinds- Don’t move the rod of the sliding door’s blinds when all slates are horizontal. Otherwise, you will break the rod or tear the slates out of their place, and will be responsible for the repair cost.
- No extra guests allowed other than the ones stated in your reservation
- No parties or events
- No visitors
- Only person who booked must show up to check-in
- No smoking or illegal drugs allowed
- No pets
- Apartment must be kept clean
- No shoes throughout the house. Shoes must be hung on the shoe rack by the front door
- No excessive use of water and electricity. We appreciate when our guests use recyclable bins, turn off all lights before leaving, and are conscious about water and power consumption
- No door slamming please!
- Home is keyless except for garage clicker and key. If you lose any of them, we will immediately re-key the door and order a clicker at your own expense
- Absolutely no luggage on the beds
- Our sheets and linen are of high quality. If you use a hair coloring, lotion or oils that stain them, you will be responsible for replacement costs
- Fridge must be emptied prior to leaving
- Trash must be taken out prior to leaving
- All bedsheets must be placed in the laundry prior to leaving and washer must be turned on. Please don’t forget the detergent too
- The house must be returned in the same condition you found it
- For your protection and ours, we don’t accept or extend reservations outside of the Airbnb system
Extra charges for not abiding by our policy:
- Early check-in (before 5pm)- Extra $100
- Late check-in (after 11pm)- Extra $100
- Late check out (after 11am)- Extra $100
- Loss of garage key or gate clicker- Extra $150
- Evidence of smoking in/outside the house- Extra $300
- Not putting used bedsheets in laundry and turning it on before leaving- Extra $50
You must also acknowledge:
- There are recording devices on property- we have cameras only on entrances to our house and they are clearly visible. There are no cameras indoors.
- If you damage our home, we will reach out to Airbnb for additional charges.Get the full listing »