Soak up the Florida sun from this immaculate vacation rental home just minutes from downtown North Fort Myers. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, 8 lucky travelers can base their lazy beach days from this 1,300-square-foot abode. The tastefully decorated house sits on a nearly 1-acre secluded peninsula providing an incredible private lawn with an outdoor pool, fire pit, covered patio, and a hammock hung between 2 palm trees. You'll want to spend all hours of the day lounging at 'River Garden!'
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 XL Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
'River Garden' was built in 1977 and offers everything you could want for a rejuvenating, luxurious Florida getaway. The property spans over 0.75 acres and runs right into one of the canals characteristic of North Fort Myers.
In this spacious lawn dotted with palm trees, enjoy the fresh breeze and sunny skies while lounging by the pool or cooling off in its refreshing waters. Plop down into the colorful hammock and read a book as the supporting palm trees create pleasant shade. Let your furry friends run around the expansive yard as you relax!
Fire up the gas grill on the covered patio and throw a memorable poolside cookout! The 8-person outdoor dining table can host the whole group for tasty feasts al fresco. When the sun goes down, gather around the propane fire pit and stargaze while sipping a nightcap.
Inside the home, you'll find lavish decor and modern furnishings, providing an ideal spot for unwinding after an afternoon at the beach. Get comfy in the open living area and stream your favorite HBO show on the mounted flat-screen Smart TV.
Use the fully equipped kitchen to prepare delicious homemade meals when you don't feel like dining out or grilling out. The space features white tiled countertops, a separate bar with charming red bar stools, and an elegant glass dining table. The open kitchen, den, and dining area channel a cool, funky feel with fun pops of color and versatile furniture!
-- THE LOCATION --
This unique vacation rental home is located in a lovely, quiet neighborhood just a half mile to downtown. Make your way to Pine Island Road to explore the restaurant and shopping options of North Fort Myers, or cross the Caloosahatchee River for a night on the town strolling along the Fort Myers River District, less than a 10-minute drive away.
A trip to Florida wouldn't be complete without time spent at the beach. Drive 35 minutes to hit the sand at Fort Myers Beach. Hop on the ferry in downtown Fort Myers to experience the Florida Keys with a beachy cocktail in hand and windblown hair!
Discover the turquoise waters and pristine sandy shores of the Gulf from the coastal getaway of Matlacha 13 miles from the property or Pine Island, 30 minutes away! Cape Coral is around a 25-minute drive for another exciting day trip. From the location of 'River Garden,' you'll be able to gain a relaxing, comprehensive, unforgettable southwest Florida experience!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with basic spices, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, en-suite bathroom, 3 flat-screen TVs with over 2500 channels including HBO, pay-per-view movies, and NFL Sunday Ticket included, covered patio with outdoor dining table, private outdoor pool (can be heated for an additional fee), propane fire pit with seating, gas grill, hammock, 0.75-acre yard, pet friendly, and more
- Ideal North Fort Myers location sitting on a 0.75 peninsula with canal access! Less than 1 mile to downtown North Fort Myers, 4 miles to the Fort Myers River District, and within 20 miles of Fort Myers Beach, Matlacha, Pine Island, and Cape Coral
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~18 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note you can opt to heat the private outdoor pool for $20 per day
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »