Mark your calendar for a trip to 'Peckinpah Cabin,' a charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin with sleeping arrangements for 6! Built in the 1800s, this cozy abode has been fully remodeled, perfectly pairing a rustic old-time exterior with a modern and updated interior. Situated in the heart of North Fork, you'll be within walking distance of town's shops and restaurants! Additionally, outdoor adventure awaits at Bass Lake, Oakhurst, and Yosemite just minutes outside the door!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
From the barn red siding to the plush furnishings that fill the cabin, you're sure to love every inch of this small town getaway! Step inside to discover the open floor concept living space highlighted by a gas fireplace and flat-screen Smart TV. Mountain-themed decor and reclining seats create the perfect ambiance to kick back and relax in!
Cooking endeavors await in the fully equipped kitchen, where you'll find stainless steel appliances and a large granite island. With a breakfast bar and 4-person table, there's ample space to savor meals with your travel companions.
Throughout ‘Peckinpah Cabin,’ you'll find 2 bathrooms, both with fresh towels and shower/tub combos. At the end of the day, take a relaxing rinse before choosing between one of 3 bedrooms for a replenishing night's sleep. Each bedroom features a plush queen-sized bed, ensuring sweet dreams for everyone!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you don't feel like cooking, make your way to one of the nearby restaurants such as Buckhorn Saloon & Restaurant or La Cabana. Also close to the home is Manzanita Lake, where you can spend the day kayaking and paddle boarding!
If you're willing to venture further, cruise up to Bass Lake to rent pontoon boats, jet skis, kayaks, and fishing boats! While in the area, pop over to Oakhurst to grab a drink at Southgate Brewing Company and visit the Fresno Flats Historical Park.
A 30-minute drive north will take you to the entrance of Yosemite National Park! As you drive along the scenic roads, you'll run into Lewis Creek Trail, the Mariposa Grove Museum, and Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area. Whether you're hiking and climbing in the summer or snowshoeing and skiing in the winter, you're sure to make memories of a lifetime!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, ceiling fans, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, a wraparound porch, gas grill, ample driveway parking, and more!
- Quiet North Fork Location - Minutes from an array of outdoor activities, restaurants, Bass Lake, Oakhurst, and Yosemite National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fresno Yosemite International Airport - 5175 E Clinton Way, Fresno, CA 93727, (~47.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking - outside only
- No pets allowed - evidence of pets will result in an additional post-stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »