Escape to the Sunshine State and stay at this chic 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Nokomis. Featuring 1,100 square feet of well-appointed living space that can comfortably host a family of 4, this cozy abode is just a bike ride or walk from the sandy shores of Nokomis Beach. Sunbathe next to the refreshing Gulf of Mexico waters by day and then come home to relax and unwind on one of the 2 porches while enjoying the ocean breeze with a cocktail.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Upon arrival, you’ll immediately fall in love with your mid-century home-away-from-home, surrounded by mature oak trees and hanging live moss.
This home, built in 1960, offers functional living with an open-concept design, exposed wood-beam ceilings, and modern conveniences.
Head into the back room to take care of work emails, or curl up with a book and relish the natural sunlight streaming in through the wall of windows.
Light the candles in the decorative fireplace for a soothing ambiance and enjoy entertainment from the flat-screen Smart TV equipped with an antenna with 30 channels, Amazon Firestick for Netflix, and other streaming apps. Pull up a tasty recipe using the free wireless internet, and get to work meal prepping in the fully equipped kitchen.
As the evening comes to an end, sip a nightcap from one of the 2 porches before retiring to your bedroom for a peaceful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your swimsuits and boogie boards and head over to Nokomis Beach. If you brought along your kayak or paddle boards, there’s a small neighborhood launch nearby.
Craving some fresh seafood and cocktails? Local favorites include Saltwater Cafe, Pop’s Sunset Grill, and Pelican Alley. For dessert, check out Sweet Melissa’s Ice Cream Shop.
Rent bikes and go for a ride along West of the Trail - a scenic area with beautiful water views, tropical palms, and mansions galore.
If the treasure of Nokomis aren’t enough for you, this home is ideally situated between Sarasota and Venice. Plan a day full of fun, laughter, and excursions!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 2 furnished porches, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with an antenna with 30 channels, Amazon Firestick for Netflix, and other streaming apps, air conditioning, central heating, carport parking and more!
- Amazing Nokomis location less than 1 mile from Nokomis Beach, near shops, restaurants, parks, and other area attractions
- Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, (~26.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »