Plan the ultimate getaway to Nisswa, Minnesota when you book this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 8. Resting directly on Gull Lake's premier east shore, this home offers the perfect spot for a family or a group of close friends seeking a relaxing lakeside retreat with a private dock and boat slip!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front roofline, facing out towards the front of the property. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds
Situated along the pristine east shoreline of Gull Lake, this magnificent property is surrounded by majestic Minnesota pines, making it easy to appreciate the beauty of nature everywhere you turn. The moment you walk up to the beautiful log-sided cabin, you'll feel welcomed by the home's rustic character and large screened-in porch which invites you to come inside and enjoy its 1,700 square feet of recently renovated living space.
Inside, enjoy the open and spacious living room, complete with high ceilings, comfy couches, and a stone fireplace. From the large dining room table set to the fully equipped kitchen, the home is completely illuminated by the sun shining through the large windows.
Throughout the cabin, the bedrooms are furnished with cozy beds, WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs with DVD players, several en-suite bathrooms, and are delightfully accented by decorative pictures of wildlife to constantly make you feel at peace in this natural place. The cabin also includes a spacious screened-in porch, where you can enjoy your meals on the patio furniture with a refreshing view of the outdoors.
While you can easily spend a good amount of time lounging around inside the inviting home, you'll also want to step out into the great yard with children's play area and superb sand beach, where there are plenty of chairs and a picnic set to relax in while taking in the fresh air and lake views from afar.
Whether you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the porch overlooking the beautiful yard or spend your early hours fishing off the dock, you'll love every morning at this beautiful lakefront cabin. With such a magnificent body of water right outside your door, you're guaranteed to have picture perfect lake days, full of water-based recreation and endless fun in the sun.
When you've had your fill of lake adventures, look forward to refueling at home with a tasty meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen or firing up the charcoal grill for a marvelous cookout on the outdoor picnic table. End the evening by stargazing until it gets cold enough to gather around the indoor stone fireplace, cuddling up with your loved ones before retreating to your beds for a good night's rest.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located steps from the lakeshore amidst the beauty of towering pines, this log-sided cabin is truly an outdoor lover's paradise! Minnesota's Gull Lake is rated among the top 80 fishing lakes in the US, and is home to trophy-sized bass, walleye, northern pike, and panfish, making it a dream come true for fishermen of all kinds!
Adding to this cabin's fantastic location is its close proximity to excellent restaurants, golf courses, and various family activities. Everyone will look forward to a day of racing at the Brainerd International Speedway, while the kids will love watching the famous Nisswa Turtle Races which are held every Wednesday throughout the summer months.
While you're in the area, be sure to check out the Paul Bunyan amusement park for endless entertainment and the paved Paul Bunyan trail, where you can walk, bike, skate or run while taking in the breathtaking views of Northern Minnesota. Within 5 miles of the cabin are charming shops in downtown Nisswa, like the Chocolate Ox ice cream parlor, Woodland Meadows Unique Gifts and Rafferty's Specialty Pizza.
Dinner cruises are now available on the nearby Gull Lake, with many waterfront restaurants accessible by boat such as Ernies on Gull, where you can watch the boats dock while you dine. With so much to do right outside this cabin's door and in the surrounding areas, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip during your stay at this wonderful vacation rental cabin!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and Corian countertops, screened-in porch, stone fireplace, charcoal grill, outside dining area, a playground, wireless internet access, 4 cable TVs with DVD players, and much more
- This Lakefront Cabin offers great views and endless water activities at the lake, including fishing, swimming, boating, and more
- A dock with boat lift is available, included in your reservation
- Amazing location in Gull Haven Resort on Gull Lake - Close to many top-rated golf courses, downtown Nisswa, the Paul Bunyan amusement park, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Drive St. Paul, MN 55111 (~149 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Any evidence of pets on the premises will result in an additional $300 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this cabin at Gull Haven is not affiliated with Grand View Lodge and does not include access to their facilities
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front roofline, facing out towards the front of the property. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »