You're sure to be in awe of ‘Agate Breeze,' a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house, perched cliffside in Newport. This unique home sleeps 8 and boasts a spacious deck with ocean views, a hot tub, fire pit, and heated infinity pool. Relax on the deck after a day lounging at Agate Beach just 5 minutes away or touring the Oregon Coast Aquarium just 10 minutes south. You'll even catch a glimpse of the operational Yaquina Lighthouse 10 minutes up the coast!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: This property is kid friendly!*
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front of the home, facing out towards the yard and driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Bedding: Full Sized Folding Mattress
You'll be greeted by an expansive view of the Pacific and Yaquina Lighthouse from this premier home, 'Agate Breeze.' Enjoy endless on-site entertainment with a swim in the heated infinity pool, a quick soak in the hot tub, or a cookout around the outdoor fire pit.
You won't have to forfeit ocean views when you relax inside this 3,214-square-foot home since the open floor plan and series of picture windows frame the horizon beautifully. Have a seat on the couch in front of the flat-screen satellite TV near the gas fireplace for a quiet night in.
Modern slate cabinetry completes the fully equipped kitchen around the corner from the living room. Prepare home-cooked meals with ease and dine with a view at the glass-topped table with seating for 8.
Settle in for the night in one of the 4 well-appointed bedrooms. The king master suite features a gas fireplace, flat-screen satellite TV, lush landscape views, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're looking for an outstanding and rare location on Oregon's coast, don't hesitate to book this contemporary home! Enjoy the panoramic views from the deck before heading down to Agate Beach to search for seashells just 5 minutes away.
Home to a variety of popular festivals and events, Newport is the place to be for year-round fun! Check the calendar for the Folk Festival, Jazz Festival, Music Festival, and the anticipated Seafood & Wine Festival.
Operational since 1873, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse is an attraction not to be missed! Cruise 10 minutes up the coast to watch the sunset from the lighthouse tower.
Treat yourself to a night out near the Historic Bayfront 10 minutes south of this home. Dine at hotspots such as Georgie's Beachside Grill or Local Ocean Seafood before learning about marine life at the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, a heated outdoor infinity pool (no heating fee), furnished viewing deck with hot tub & fire pit, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, garage parking, driveway parking, and more
- This property is kid friendly!
- Breathtaking Newport location perched on a cliff with ocean views, 5 minutes from Agate Beach, 1 mile from Yaquina Lighthouse & Nye Beach, 10 minutes from Newport's Historic Bayfront, Oregon Coast Aquarium, and other coastal attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eugene Airport (~85 miles from property)
On-Site Event Information:
- This home is ideal for daytime gatherings
- Outside services/vendor details: Not Allowed
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking. Any evidence of violation will result in a fine charged to the guest of $500
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Dogs must be on a leash when off the property due to a city ordinance
- No parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front of the home, facing out towards the yard and driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- No on street parking allowed AT ALL
- Absolutely no RV or motor home parking on or near the property
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- If home is left in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning the guest will be charged a minimum additional cleaning fee of $250Get the full listing »