Our relaxing downstairs split level unit boasts 2 bedrooms and 1 bath on the ground floor, with an additional bedroom and bath up a flight of stairs. Every detail of this home has been thoughtfully presented and maintained, making it a long-time favorite for many of our returning guests year after year. Plan ahead to ensure there is still availability for your dates! Here's what you'll find:
- Upholstered sofa and side chairs
- Cable TV
- French doors that lead out to front patio
- Dining table w/ seating for 6
- Fully stocked w/ dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware
- All major appliances; small appliances
- Guests must provide their own food, drinks, spices, condiments
- Bedroom #1: 1 Queen bed; located on ground level
- Bedroom #2: 1 Queen bed; located on ground level
- Bedroom #3: 1 Queen bed; located up flight of interior stairs
EXTRA SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: provided by 2 twin trifold floor mats with pillow and linens - best suited for children. A twin rollaway bed can be rented and delivered, if desired, in lieu of the floor mat. Please determine if the unit's sleeping configurations fit your group's needs prior to booking. Make arrangements for twin rollaway in advance, if needed, to ensure delivery in time for your arrival.
- Hallway Bath: Step-in shower; located on ground level
- Upper Hallway Bath: Tub/shower combo; located up flight of interior stairs
- Shared front patio and propane gas bbq grill;
- Dining table w/ seating for 4 and market umbrella designated for this unit's use only
- Ocean view!
ALSO INCLUDED: Wifi; 4 beach chairs; heating; ceiling fans throughout; tower fans; iron/ironing board; tile flooring throughout
DUE TO THE TYPICALLY MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE - LIKE MOST IN THE AREA - DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.
LAUNDRY: Full stacked facilities are located in hallway laundry closet; guests must provide their own supplies
PARKING: 2 tandem spaces in shared 4-car garage. Garage height 84.5" H. Fits most standard vehicle sizes. Available neighborhood street parking can also be utilized, both metered and non-metered.
LOCATION: This home is easy walking distance to the Newport Pier, numerous restaurants, market, night life. Many recreational activities available including biking on the boardwalk, fishing, kayaking, surfing, golf, rollerblading, boating.
NOTE: The equally delightful upstairs 3 bedroom/2 bath unit can be booked simultaneously, when available, to accommodate a total of 14 maximum guests on the entire property. See separate listing for more details or contact our office
LINENS: All bed/bath/kitchen/beach linens for the maximum number of guests are provided as part of the cleaning/linen fee and are attractively installed.
RECREATIONAL GEAR:Additional beach gear or recreational equipment is available for rent from the management at very reasonable rates for our guests: bikes, child seats, trailers, body boards, surfboards, large ice chests, wagons; plus Pack n Play portable cribs, and portable high chairs, jogger strollers, twin rollaway beds, etc. Contact us for more information!
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure dateGet the full listing »