The beach feels like your personal living space in this beautiful home with bi-fold glass doors that open wall to wall to create an open air great room with an amazing ocean view. Being in West Newport means you enjoy more privacy and less noise than the boardwalk area. Settle into this three level luxury home with endless amenities … fire pit, BBQ, marble countertops, wet bar, outdoor shower, steam shower, surf boards, boogie boards and parking for three cars.
Guests are sure to enjoy a memorable vacation in this fully furnished, 5 bedroom/4 bathroom house.
- First master bedroom has a California King-sized bed, fireplace, TV, balcony, sweeping ocean views, large bathroom with double sinks, bathtub with ocean view and separate steam shower.
- Second smaller master bedroom is in the very private third floor loft with a Queen-sized bed, balcony, ocean view, mini-frig, TV, and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- The third bedroom is spacious with a Queen size bed.
- The fourth bedroom has 2 Twin beds.
- The fifth bedroom has a sofa bed that makes out to a Queen size bed. Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 share a bathroom with double sinks and shower.
*The great room has glass bi-fold doors that open up the entire front of the house to the patio and the sand.
- Fabulous outdoor space with fire pit, sectional couch, dining table, 2 large umbrellas and gas barbecue.
- Indoor and outdoor dining: Indoor dining accommodates 8 at the dining table plus 4 barstools. Outdoor dining table seats 10.
* The great room wet bar has an ice maker, wine refrigerator and beverage refrigerator.
*The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with a professional range, large Sub-zero fridge, pots, pans, blender, food processor, coffee
maker, spices and condiments.
* Situated on the beach steps away from swimming, surfing, and volleyball. Surf boards, boogie boards and beach chairs available to borrow. Then wash away the sand by stepping into the outdoor shower that connects to the bathroom on the main floor.
*Spend your days enjoying the beach, biking, seeing Balboa Island or going to Disneyland, just 20 miles away. In the evenings, relax on the patio around the fire pit and watch the sunset with a view of Catalina Island off in the distance.
- Parking is easy with a 2-car garage plus carport (carport fits a compact car).
*6 Restaurants, mini-market, coffee shop, and park with playground all within walking distance. The Newport Pier is approximately 2 miles away with additional restaurants, bars and shops.
STLP#: SLP12669Get the full listing »