3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Welcome to 28th street in Newport Beach! This modern beach condo is perfectly located less than 200 feet from beach access – less than a block from the sand! Staying here you’ll also be just a few minutes’ walk to local restaurants on Newport Boulevard, and just half a mile from the Newport Pier.
Ready to experience Newport Beach? Read on to see if our 28th Street vacation rental might be perfect for you!
Great Room: The ground floor of our 28th Street vacation rental features a light airy great room where your guests can stay connected while relaxing, cooking, and dining.
- Comfortable couches and a gas fireplace make the living area a welcoming place to relax. Enjoy DirectTV on the HDTV.
- The dining area seats 4, with additional dining space for three at the kitchen bar.
- The full kitchen is beautifully done and includes cookware, dinnerware, and everything else you need to cook and dine during your stay.
- From the coastal photography to the creative light fixtures, you’ll love the beautiful design touches in this professionally managed vacation rental!
- The living area also includes a queen size sleeper sofa that can sleep two guests.
Outdoor features: This vacation rental includes both a downstairs front patio, and a more private upstairs deck!
- Sliding doors from the great room connect to the ground floor patio. The ground floor patio is shaded by an awning and includes outdoor dining space for two and a gas grill.
- Drink in the ocean air! The beach is just down the street.
- You can also grill and dine on the upstairs deck! The deck includes a dining table for 6 or more, as well as a second grill and additional seating, all comfortably shaded! Note: This outdoor space is shared with Unit B, so please be considerate of our other guests!
Bedrooms and bathrooms: Bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the second floor.
- You’ll be right at home in the master bedroom with its California king size bed, gas fireplace, and HDTV with DirectTV. You’ll even have an ocean view! The master bedroom also includes a mirrored closet and a private bathroom with shower.
- The second bedroom features a queen bed, mirrored closet, and door onto the upstairs patio.
- The third bedroom offers flexible sleeping options with a bunk bed with twin and full bunks as well as a trundle bed.
- The guest bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
- The 4th bedroom is a beautiful studio suite including a living area, kitchenette, queen size bed and bathroom with shower.
- Bringing along smaller travelers? We provide a pack and play and a booster-style high chair!
- For your convenience we provide beach towels, beach chairs, and other beach gear.
- One garage parking space is provided. Street parking is also available.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping e
This vacation rental is located on the Balboa Peninsula, with the long sandy stretch of Newport Beach on one side, and the Lido Channel and Newport Bay on the other. The Balboa Peninsula is a very walkable location, and 28th Street is on the upper part of the peninsula, by charming Lido Isle, and just a few minutes’ walk to restaurants and shopping along Newport Ave, 30th Street, and 31st Street. Stroll over to the always popular Mama D’s Italian Kitchen, delightful Alta Coffee, and Newport Beach Brewing Co. Pavilions is also just a few blocks from this vacation rental, so you can easily do any necessary grocery shopping. Head south and the Newport Pier is less than half a mile away! Take in the view from the pier or rent bikes and cruise up and down the coast! For even more Newport Beach fun try kayaking on the Bay, or experience the high-class shopping of Fashion Island, bGet the full listing »