Discover the picturesque terrain in Newland when you stay at 'Mountain Blessings,' a charming 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home that sleeps 10. Located in a private community at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this home provides resort-style amenities and easy access to outdoor activities. In the summer, rent a paddle boat to enjoy a lazy afternoon on the lake. After a cool winter day skiing at Sugar Mountain Resort, warm up near the outdoor stone hearth on the covered patio!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy the scenic drive through Linville Land Harbor Community past the river, lake, and golf course to reach 'Mountain Blessings.' At 1,620 square feet, this beautiful home is ideal for a group of family and friends.
Inside, you'll find a living space filled with plenty of natural light that features a well-appointed, open floor plan. Have a seat on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV mounted over the beautiful wood-burning stone fireplace, or head to the downstairs living space to enjoy a game of chess.
When you're feeling hungry, prepare your meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. Share the home-cooked feast at the unique dining area that boasts large windows framing the forest landscape.
Take in the fresh air out on the covered patio featuring a floor-to-ceiling stone hearth and plenty of seating for everyone in the group. There are even portable heaters for those extra chilly evenings!
Rest up for the next day of outdoor fun in one of the 3 spacious bedrooms. Two additional guests can utilize the sleeper sofa in the living room, complete with a brand new queen mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the quiet community of Linville Land Harbor, this home offers views of the surrounding forest sprinkled with glimpses of Grandfather Mountain, especially in the Winter. Pack a picnic and hike one of the community trails along the river or lake!
You'll have easy access to other amenities such as the public 18-hole golf course (open seasonally), tennis and pickleball courts, shuffleboard, paddle boats, and seasonal swimming pool.
Skiers will love shredding the slopes at Sugar Mountain Resort - only a 20-minute drive from this property. Drive 15 minutes further and you'll arrive at Beech Mountain Resort that features the Emerald Outback Terrain Park for extra weekend thrills!
Enjoy a night out closer to home when you visit Old Hampton Store & Barbeque for comfort food and a large craft brew selection. If you're in the mood for a quick bite, stop by Habaneros Food Truck for savory tacos - only 5.5 miles from the home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor hearth on the covered patio, interior stone fireplace, viewing deck, 2 cable TVs w/ one new flat-screen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Linville Land Harbor Community amenities include access to public golf course, tennis and pickleball courts, shuffleboard, paddle boats, and seasonal swimming pool for a small fee
- Peaceful Newland location - Surrounded by forested views, resort-style amenities, and on-site hiking trails near the lake, 8 miles to Grandfather State Park and Pihgah National Forest, 10 miles to skiing at Sugar Mountain Resort and much more!
- Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~ 57.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »