Timber Coastal Echo retreat.(New Build ) Completly off the grid, 4WD or AWD access. 360 degree sea and harbour views, surrounded by native bush with large stands of rewarewas, giant puriris.
All day sun, abundant birdlife in the surrounding bush including Weka, Kereru (wood pigeon),Tuis, Californian quails . Lights are powered by 2 solar panels. Fridge and 150Ltr water cylinder and heater are powered by gas.
Stunning sunsets taking in the night lights over Ohope.
Layout - Studio downstairs features 1 queen bed and 1 king single, kitchen and lounge all in one, with separate bathroom. Also, a long drop outside.
Upstair mezzanine has 1 queen bed and 1 single.
Stairs are made from a tree cut in half, so not suitable for children and only sober adults.
Motel type setup, just need to bring along your own towels.
Dogs - Allowed, but must remain outside due to new timber polished floors.(sheltered sleeping area out on deck)
Bush walks - Go for a long bush walk and never leave the property.
Perfect Eastern Bay location to take in all the local attractions;
Ohope Beach, Sunny Whakatane, Motu trails in Opotiki, Fabulous Waiotahi beach and Waiotahi pippie beds.
Short 30 minute drive to the Awakeri hot pools.
Drive to the East Cape and walk to the light house.Take in all the amazing walking tracks the the district has to offer.
Only 1hr 20 to Rotorua International airport. 2 hours to Gisborne, Tauranga and Mount Maunganui.
* NO PARTIES - ENTERTAINING - NO HEAVY DRINKING
( please book elsewhere)
* MUST HAVE AWD or 4WD vehicle
* Upstairs to only be used by sober adults.
* Property not suitable for small children
* Pets must have own clean bedding. Also, stock (neighbouring paddocks) & bird friendly (wekas)
* Linen excludes towels ( sheets,Ipillow cases,tea towels,bath mat provided)
* Rubbish - Your responsibility or small fee if you wish to leave behind
* No parties or events or extra quests without owners concent
( we are sooo over it !!!! )
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;Get the full listing »