With arguably one of the Auckland CBD s most spectacular waterfront views, the prestigious and luxury North-West Loft occupies alone the prime, north-end penthouse position of Princes Wharf’s Shed 22.
Why not a "City of Sails" experience from one of NZ’s most exclusive locations?
If you have travelled far, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment with carpark, includes additional luxury comforts & amenities worth considering (see below). Wow special family or friends with a getaway to remember.
For many, in terms of an ideal location with vantage points, this is as good as it gets.
- Absolute waterfront with room to move within a spacious 135m2 over two levels
- Includes the highlight 6th floor entertaining level with open plan kitchen and a wrap-around balcony taking in both North and West aspects
- All three bedrooms on both levels view the morning sunrise on the eastern side, with views across the Wharf, Harbour through to North Head, Devonport
- All-day sun continues from the Loft s predominant northern aspect, looking across Auckland s Waitemata Harbour to the North Shore.
- Days will often conclude with gorgeous evening sunsets sinking slowly in the west, followed by the Auckland Harbour Bridge’s own amazing light displays - all enjoyed directly from your deck.
- The west-side balcony also overviews the moorings below of a number of some of the City s historical tall-masted boats (along with the America s Cup celebrations)
- Slightly out of earshot are some famous dining establishments (literally a few steps from the bottom of your lift ride from the penthouse to ground floor) your starting point to a multitude of vibrant eateries that unfold along the wider, Viaduct district.
Many guests discern the Loft s relaxed ‘resort’ vibe, momentarily forgetting that the very centre of Auckland City itself, lies just behind them.
A short walk to the next wharf along accesses Auckland’s Harbour ferry network, and beyond that, the city s central public transport hub (Britomart) commences journeys to its various suburbs, beaches, other dining districts and historical attractions.
For those wanting a relaxed stay-put experience, or to simply entertain in the city, from your vantage point the various harbour views and activities will always provide continuous entertainment in and of themselves.
The North-West Loft is the new AirBnB Auckland Central attraction, already described by its first, well-travelled guests as "truly stunning".
Guests have full private access to the apartment - and no need to organise or rent a carpark - a secure/covered space comes complimentary to the Loft.
Other things to note
A few important Comfort & Convenience considerations...
* Luxury memory foam beds in Super-King and Queen size (master and second rooms) with highest grade Egyptian (1000TC) sateen sheets to snuggle underneath
* Third bedroom pre-configured to your choice of either two single beds (hypoallergenic sheet sets or 1000TC sateen sets) or one Queen size (1000TC sateen sheets)
* Soft, over-size bath towels for all guests (or standard size for younger guests if requested)
* Luxury sofa & chaise, occasional chairs, with posture-supportive dining chairs
* Environment-friendly shampoo/conditioners/body-wash in both bathrooms
* All guests are provided with a selection of high- and low-loft luxury pillows, cushions etc.
* Sun-bed lounger & visor on the western deck (for what must be one of the best lie-down views from the city).
* Outdoor coffee table suite
* Main bathroom includes a standalone, full-size bath
* Washing and drier laundry units
* Webber BBQ - clean and ready to go
* Complimentary carpark, secure and covered.
* Fibre fast broadband (100mb/s & 70mb/s) with unlimited data
* Strong WIFI signal throughout property
* Double USB power ports throughout the main living area and all bedrooms (forget all the extra plugs - just bring your charging wire)
* Full Nespresso coffee suite with complimentary coffee pods
* The top of range Ulitmate Ears/Portable bluetooth stereo for use around the Loft including outdoor decks
* Smart TV with Netflix, Neon, & Lightbox included
* Sky TV (cable) with News, Sports and basic package includedGet the full listing »