Our newly renovated apartment is located in the award winning Beaumont Quarter and has a spacious and light filled north facing sunny open plan living area & kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and 1 car parks.
Here are 3 things people love about our Sunlit Stylish Hideaway:
1. The location is simply outstanding. Beaumont Quarter is located little more than a stone's throw away from the hustle and the bustle of the city, yet tucked away in the best fringe location Auckland has to offer. We are isolated from the noise of the central city, however it's just a short 5-15 minute walk to Wynyard Quarter, Ponsonby and much of the CBD. Our guests frequently comment on how quiet Beaumont Quarter is given its central location.
2. The apartment has been recently renovated and furnished to a very high standard with modern contemporary furniture.
3. High ceilings and an abundance of natural light through the north-facing floor-to-ceiling ranch sliders make this a light and airy, spacious apartment.
Here are 3 things to consider before renting our Sunlit Stylish Hideaway:
1. The apartment is in a residential area and close-knit community, so no parties are permitted in the apartment at all times during your stay. This applies to all residents, so ensures you will have a peaceful and quiet stay yourself.
2. This apartment is on the third floor of the building, so you'll need to be able to make your way up the stairs. The apartment is located in a central city neighbourhood, so you will be surrounded by buildings and other residents. That’s not a downside, since the neighbours are generally a very considerate group of people, but you will be aware of their presence on occasion. Most people actually love it, since you will have a chance to meet locals and quickly strike up a conversation. Live like a local amongst locals and you will love your stay.
3. Living in a close-knit community requires some basic rules to make things easier. We ask that you abide by these rules and that you are a considerate neighbour. By all means, live and enjoy yourself, just be mindful of noise and loud music both inside and out and you’ll have a fabulous time.
ABOUT THIS HOME
We have furnished this apartment to a luxurious standard that we hope you will appreciate.
Our fully equipped kitchen includes high cookware and good quality knives. We've supplied a Nespresso machine and milk frother for coffee aficionados, and a classic teapot so you can brew the perfect cup of tea.
Sit back and relax in style on the comfortable sofa while watching Netflix on the Smart TV. The wifi is connected to an unlimited high-speed 100 Mbps fibre internet connection.
Both bedrooms are the same size with queen size beds. All beds come with wool all-seasons duvets, high thread count sheets and a selection of pillows. The large closets are stocked with clothes hangers.
The laundry includes both a washing machine and a dryer, and we supply EcoStore washing powder.
Our place is less than a 15 minutes walk or a $5-10 Uber ride to much of the central city, including Westhaven, Wynyard Quarter, Viaduct Harbour, Queen St, and Ponsonby.
If you want to catch a bus, the CityLink, InnerLink and OuterLink all have stops nearby.
Free secure parking for one car is provided in a space located in an underground a carpark nearby.
Bicycle racks inside a secure parking building are also available. (Please let us know if you would like access to this facility as we need to provide an additional swipe tag).
Regular cleaning. If you are staying for a few weeks, perhaps you would like to arrange regular weekly or fortnightly cleaning or a one-off additional clean. The cost is $185/visit for a clean and linen change, and $110/visit for a standard clean (no linen change). You can either arrange this in advance, or while you are staying.
Portacot (additional $5/day). We can provide Jolly Jumper Roma 2-in-1 portacots that have both bassinet and cot level. This model has passed safety tests and is recommended by Consumer NZ. We'll also provide cots sheets and blankets.Get the full listing »