Tile Leveling And Tile Alignment System
The ATR leveling and alignment system is very easy to learn and use at any skill level !!!
This Tile Leveling system is a 2 parts system (Spacers And Spindles) and does not require the use of additional, expensive tools. Everything you’ll ever need to level medium to large format tile and stone is included with this system, using only your hands!
The ATR leveling system comes in 3 ready made kit sizes or can be costume ordered for individual quantities depending on the coverage areas. ( ATR Cross Spacing Plate And Spindles Reference Chart )
Buy Now From A2Z Sell
The Do It Yourself Start-up Kit: 40 Cross Spacers, 20 Edge Spacers, 60 (Re-Usable) Spindles - For About 60 sq ft coverage area. only $49.99.
The DIY Kit: 150 Cross Spacers, 50 Edge Spacers, 100 (Re-Usable) Spindles - For 190 sq ft coverage area only $109.99.
The ATR Pro 450: 450 Cross Spacers, 100 Edge Spacers, 200 (Re-Usable) Spindles - This kit is for about 500 sq ft coverage area.
Go lippage free in your tile installation. Tiles that may seem perfectly leveled during installation, after the thinset cures, often show a difference in height which can compromise the aesthetics. Accurate tile setting requires perfect leveling of the tiles and it is often hard to properly set ungauged and thin tiles as well as larger and thicker tiles because of uneven floor foundations. This is the problem you can avoid with the ATR system - using the new ATR system you can quickly achieve a smooth leveled surface.
ATR Tile Levelers Benefits:
• Drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing of surface.
• Reduces installation time and improving cost-effectiveness.
• Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
• With the ATR system you only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles NOT 4 Clips like every other leveling systems.
Very easy to learn and use at any skill level - 5 Easy steps:
1. Screw spindle into spacing plate until screw tip is just visible at underside of plate.
2. Insert the tile levelers spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Lay adjacent tiles until all four corners, or two corners for the edge spacing plate are met.
4. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are lifted flush.
5. Remove spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
In Stock Ship Same Day
To Order Call 818-9750488 Or Visit Us On www.a2zsell.com
ATR Cross Spacing Plate And Spindles Reference Chart