**Please contact to check availability prior to booking!**
This apartment is close to East Village's best bars and restaurants, close to transportation, easy to get in and out of. Why get multiple hotel rooms when you could get one big apartment! This space is perfect for large groups.
Welcome to the City! You are at the center of it all here.
The apartment includes:
Brand new furnishings:
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils.
- 2 HD TV's with roku streaming and cable tv
- 3 Bedrooms feature brand new queen-sized Saintly mattresses that you'll be dying to have in your own home!
- The living room has a sofa that folds down to a full sized bed and a queen sized air mattress
- Plenty of closet space, dressers and drawers
- Iron, blow dryer & hair straightener
- Mirrors throughout
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
You will have your own street side entrance directly into the apartment and the whole space is yours. That includes the 2 bathrooms and the kitchen area.
We love this area for a few reasons: it's quiet and safe, steps from everything and anything you need (see the 'Getting Around' section), and in a classic and authentic 'New York' area of town- one of the hippest in Manhattan. Get the best experience in your time with this location.
•• East Village is a heavily arts-oriented area; keep your eyes open and check online for local events and shows at bars.
•• The area's history in the arts and politics has over time developed deep cultural and ethnic diversity, which is reflected in the fine establishments that speckle the bright tree-lined streets.
•• Within walking distance from the best bars, cafes and restaurants; check out our Guidebook for our favorites.
Within walking distance: Union Square, Flatiron, Midtown, West Village, SoHo, Greenwich Village, Gramercy, NoLita, and the Lower East Side, Kips Bay, Murray Hill and many great parks. Apple or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps are great companions and will tell you how long it is to walk, train, or cab wherever you need to go. They also links to Uber, which is very responsive in the city, and cabs are ubiquitous.
The metro is very reliable and efficient, and luckily the major subway lines are very close by:
• F line - 2 Av (0.2 mi)
• B,D,F,M, 6 Lines - Broadway - Lafayette St. (0.4 mi)
• L Line - 1st Avenue Station (0.6 mi)
• N,R,W Lines - Prince St. (0.7 mi)
Other Things to Note:
We keep the Calendar up to date, go ahead and book!
This is flexible but: check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am. Please let me know if you need any flexibility and we can do everything to accommodate. Depending on when other guests depart/ arrive, we may be able to extend your stay or allow you to come in earlier. Communication is everything!
• Check in is anytime after 3PM
•We do not allow groups whose main constituency is under 25 years of age.
•For safety reasons, we may request a form of identification upon check-in that must match the name on the reservation. Exceptions can be made prior to booking but this is not flexible once the booking is confirmed. Failure to provide such at that time will result in immediate cancellation on your behalf.Get the full listing »