Gorgeous, recently renovated 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment with bedrooms totally separated. Situated in the heart of Soho, the shopping & eating capital of NYC. Dreamy Saintly beds you'll want to buy yourself & awesome sleeper sofa, washer/dryer in the unit, professional cleaning and all the necessities provided.
Welcome to New York City! The entire city is at your fingertips from this centrally located luxury apartment. You are directly situated around the highlights of Manhattan and near the major train lines.
Our sunny, private 2-bedroom, 2-bath 2nd floor apartment can host up to 6 comfortably with queen- and full/double-sized Saintly beds and a full-sized convertible sleeper-sofa. The apartment has a relaxing living room and bedrooms are located at either ends of the apartment, affording maximum privacy.
The apartment includes:
- New, modern furniture, including awesome sofa that easily converts to a queen-sized sleeper sofa.
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs, including dishwasher
- Bedrooms include brand new queen- and full-sized Saintly mattresses, plenty of closet space and dressers and drawers.
- Very quiet bedrooms: the street is quite being mostly cafes and apartments and the back bedroom is so far into the interior of the building that you don't hear a single peep from the city!
- Two full bathrooms, second bedroom is a private ensuite (has it's own bathroom attached)
- Air conditioning in every room in the summer / very strong radiators for cozy heat in the winter
- 42" Flat-screen LED TV with tons of channels & high-speed WiFi internet access
- Very comfortable extended full-sized sleeper sofa that easily converts in seconds!
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens and towels provided!
You get the entire apartment!
Interaction with Guests:
I'm in the area and always very responsive to messages, email and text!
What we love about the location in Soho? It's close to everything!
- A centrally located walk to West Village, Meatpacking, Flatiron, Greenwich Village and TriBeCa neighborhoods! Just south of major tourist spots such as Times Square.
- Next door to some of the best restaurants and shops in the whole world; the kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking needs
- Art Galleries, hidden speakeasys, Highline Park, clubbing in Meatpacking District and much more. The best bars, cafes and restaurants - check out our Guidebook for our favorites
- I've been living in New York City for a while and love recommending some of my favorite hidden gems for NYC first timers!
You are in the middle of the excitement, with easy access to subway, buses and taxis right on Houston Street.
There are plenty of subway stops in the area. The closest C,E train runs north to plenty of tourist locations such as Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Times Square and all the major museums.
Other Things to Note:
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.Get the full listing »