Hey! Come stay in our central, prime-time East Village apartment while we are away for a few months. We have decorated it with care and thoughtfulness and our bunk bed and sofa bed will really help for larger groups. It's got AC and heat and cable, netflix, with a great TV. Solid kitchen seating, plus, a fully stocked kitchen!!
Welcome to New York City! The entire city is at your fingertips from this East Village 2br apartment. With views of the whole city from the roof as well as major subway lines blocks away, you are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan!
Comfortably hosting even 7 with a dreamy queen bed, a bunk bed and a high-end sofa bed, the apartment is well lit & cozy.
The apartment includes:
- Brand new, modern furniture
- Down-filled Restoration Hardware loveseat, amazing for lounging and unwinding
- Dreamy Sealy Posturepedic queen mattress
- Desktop workspace
- Updated kitchen and stainless steel dish washer, oven/stove, microwave and sink
- Tons of closet space and towels and linens
- Large shower
- Flat-screen LED TV with hundreds of channels, DVR, Roku Streaming Player & high-speed WiFi internet access
- Available baby crib for those traveling with little ones
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens, pillows and towels provided!
You get the entire apartment!
Interaction with Guests:
I'm in the area and always very responsive to Airbnb messages, email and text!
What we love about the location? It's close to everything!
- A centrally located walk from East Village, West Village, SoHo, Meatpacking, Flatiron, Greenwich Village and Gramercy neighborhoods!
- Close to Whole Foods and Trader Joes - the kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking needs
- Chelsea Art Galleries, movie theaters, Highline Park, Nightlife in Meatpacking District and much more
- The best bars, cafes and restaurants - check out our Guidebook for our favorites
- I've been living in New York City for a while and love recommending some of my favorite hidden gems for NYC first timers!
Blocks from the 2nd ave F train and Union Square subway stop with 4/5/6, L, and N/Q/R/W subway lines, which go everywhere!
Other Things to Note:
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check in time is 3PM - 2AM (next day)
•We do not allow groups whose main constituency is under 25 years of age.
•For safety reasons, we may request a form of identification upon check-in that must match the name on the reservation. Exceptions can be made prior to booking but this is not flexible once the booking is confirmed. Failure to provide such at that time will result in immediate cancellation on your behalf.
•If you book under 7 days from check-in, we will need the person whose name appears on the credit card to be present at check in with ID for security reasons. If this is not possible, we may require payment by either PayPal or cash.Get the full listing »