**Please contact to check availability prior to booking!**
Live like a true New Yorker in this spacious East Village duplex apartment! Surrounded by some of the coolest restaurants, bars, and shops, this comfortable apartment gives you access to everything NYC has to offer. Close to subways that take you all over Manhattan and one stop from Brooklyn, the entire city is at your finger tips. With four comfortable beds and two bathrooms, this is a great space for larger families or groups.
Do you want to enjoy NYC like the New Yorkers do? Stay locally in comfort with our two-bedroom, two-bathroom loft in the heart of the East Village. You are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan.
The apartment can host up to 7 comfortably with queen-sized Saintly mattresses in each room and a modern sleeper sofas. The apartment has a relaxing living room and cozy bedrooms, but it's main attraction is it's location; unparalleled in NYC!
The apartment includes:
- Newly furnished apartment as of March 2017
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs
- Large Flat-screen TV with hundreds of HD channels and much more media through Roku
- High-speed WiFi internet access running at 100MB/s
- Flat-screen TV wall-mounted in the upper bedroom
- Bedrooms include brand new queen-sized Saintly mattresses with plenty of closet space
- Local laundry and dry cleaner are at your disposal, free of charge!
- Iron, blow dryer & hair straightener
- Board games & playing cards
- Soaps & shampoo
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
What we love about the location? It's close to everything!
- A centrally located walk from the East Village to Lower East Side, SoHo, Nolita, Flatiron, Greenwich Village and Gramercy neighborhoods!
- Close to Whole Foods and Trader Joes - the kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking needs
- Chelsea Art Galleries, movie theaters, Highline Park, Nightlife in Meatpacking District and much more
- The best bars, cafes and restaurants - check out our Guidebook for our favorites
Blocks from the Union Square subway stop with 4/5/6, L, and N/Q/R/W subway lines, which go everywhere! With 4 people, Uber is just as cheap as the subway for short rides in Manhattan.
• May not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
• Check in is anytime after 2PM
•We do not allow groups whose main constituency is under 25 years of age.
•For safety reasons, we may request a form of identification upon check-in that must match the name on the reservation. Exceptions can be made prior to booking but this is not flexible once the booking is confirmed. Failure to provide such at that time will result in immediate cancellation on your behalf.
•If you book under 7 days from check-in, we will need the person whose name appears on the credit card to be present at check in with ID for security reasons. If this is not possible, we may require payment by either PayPal or cash.Get the full listing »