**Please contact to check availability prior to booking!**
Modern 2 bedroom & 2 full bathroom apartment in a brand new building! This masterfully designed building and apartment is sure to make you feel like a true New Yorker. Heavenly beds, washer/dryer in the apartment and luxe kitchen and living area. Experience all NYC has to offer!
Do you want to enjoy NYC like the New Yorkers do? Stay locally in comfort with our two-bedroom, two full bathroom apartment in the heart of the East Village. You are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan.
The apartment can host up to 6 comfortably with queen-sized Saintly mattresses in each room and a modern sleeper sofa. The apartment has a relaxing living room and cozy bedrooms, but it's main attraction is it's location; unparalleled in NYC!
The building was just recently finished; it's still got that "new car smell".
The apartment includes:
- Brand new appliances and finishings
- Brand new, modern furniture
- Central air conditioning with climate control for each room
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs. Just a heads up that the oven is a smaller convection oven, so if you have big baking plans, this probably isn't the right apartment.
- Huge LED flat-screen TV with hundreds of HD channels and much more media through Netflix, Amazon, etc
- High-speed WiFi internet access running at 100MB/s
- Flat-screen TV in the main bedroom
- Bedrooms include brand-new, luxurious queen-sized Saintly mattresses with plenty of closet space
- Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- Main bathroom accessible through the hallway; has oversized shower
- Washer & dryer in the apartment, and also, a local laundry and dry cleaner are at your disposal, free of charge!
- Iron, blow dryer & hair straightener
- Board games & playing cards
- Soaps & shampoos
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
What we love about the location? It's close to everything in Downtown New York!
- A walk from the Lower East Side to East Village, SoHo, Nolita, Chinatown, Little Italy neighborhoods!
- Close to amazing restaurants, bars, art galleries and coffee spots in the Lower East Side, one of the hottest neighborhoods in Manhattan - check out our Guidebook for our favorites
- Even better, the apartment is located on a quiet, safe street where new condos are mixed with classic New York residents.
- I've been living in New York City for a while and love recommending some of my favorite hidden gems for NYC first timers!
Short walk to the F/M and J/Z subway lines, which go everywhere in Manhattan and right into Williamsburg in Brooklyn! With 4 people, Uber is just as cheap as the subway for short rides in Manhattan.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• May not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
• Check in is anytime after 2PM
•We do not allow groups whose main constituency is under 25 years of age.
•For safety reasons, we may request a form of identification upon check-in that must match the name on the reservation. Exceptions can be made prior to booking but this is not flexible once the booking is confirmed. Failure to provide such at that time will result in immediate cancellation on your behalf.Get the full listing »