The Lombardy Hotel is a boutique coop-hotel where every unit is individually owned. Apartments feature separate king bedrooms with private bathrooms. The spacious living room is perfect for entertaining and a kitchen for those nights you just want to eat in. All units have plenty of closet space should you decide to stay awhile. You’ll find original works of art and masterpieces throughout the hotel and in many of the units.
1926, newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst owned and occupied The Lombardy. At that time, real-life Great Gatsby types hosted parties in the parlors and art-deco skyscrapers along Park Avenue. Although fully renovated, the Lombardy building retains the classic feel of that era. Every guest room and suite has been completely renovated in recent years, and each unit features unique design and decor.
Stop by the Front Desk each morning to pick up your voucher for the buffet breakfast at American Cut compliments of The Lombardy. Up to two vouchers per day may be issued and free breakfast for up to two children.
Need an afternoon pick me up? Perk up with a hand-crafted espresso at the onsite Ninth Street Espresso.
Browse the internet, watch movies on your device or work from your room with the free WIFI provided. Our business center is also available on a complimentary basis.
Update your look with a trip to the onsite Nico Hairstylist, where they offer an array of services from hair care, nails, skincare and massages.
Daily Housekeeping service is included, along with bathroom amenities, two bottles of water daily, stocked kitchen and towels & linen.
If time or weather doesn't permit a run in the park, make use of our fitness center complimentary for all guests.
Our Boardroom is available for small meetings (fee applies).
Whole Foods market is in walking distance or just have your groceries delivered.
Enjoy the friendly service of our hotel; from our Doormen, Bell Staff and 24-hr Reception they are here to exceed your expectations and assist you with anything you may need.
LDV Hospitality, a premier restaurant group, has opened American Cut Midtown and the only one of their locations that offers breakfast. American Cut has been ranked as one of the best steakhouses in the country. They are open for breakfast and dinner and offer a bar lounge.
Midtown East refers to a 17-block stretch of central Manhattan between Fifth Avenue and the East River.
The area is known for some of New York’s most famous landmarks, including Rockefeller Center—home to the iconic outdoor ice-skating rink, the Today show, and Saturday Night Live—and Grand Central Terminal, the world’s sixth-most-visited tourist attraction. Though in recent years Grand Central has filled with upscale restaurants and shops, it still serves as a major transportation hub with subway lines, and Metro trains.
A stroll down Fifth Avenue is a world-renowned shopping experience: the street is filled with luxury boutiques and flagship department stores, including the original Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman. For a little tranquility in the middle of the city, follow Fifth Ave up to the southeast corner of Central Park. Just a few feet off the street is the Pond, which is spanned by a stone bridge. A little farther north, you’ll find the heart of Central Park Zoo.
Another New York landmark towers over Madison Avenue, opposite Rockefeller Center and the 24-foot-tall Atlas statue out front. The late 19th-century neo-Gothic St. Patrick’s Cathedral occupies an entire city block and holds Mass more than 2,400 times every year.
Policies & procedures:
- Rate is per night not inclusive of taxes (occupancy and convention tax).
- deposit due at time of booking. Remainder along with taxes is due upon arrival.
- Photos listed are examples of units at The Lombardy and there is no guarantee of a specific unit. Apartment will be assigned day of arrival. Layouts and decor vary across all units.
- Once daily housekeeping service is included.
- Breakfast: up to two vouchers per registered guests will be offered for buffet breakfast at American Cut Midtown.
- Rollaway is available at an additional fee per night. One rollaway permitted per apt.
- Cribs are available free of charge. Up to two cribs permitted in apt with no additional bedding permitted.
- Hotel reserves the right to evict any guests that are not adhereing to conduct policies with no refund. Any special group gatherings must be approved by Hotel Management in advance.
- Pets: small dogs and cats are permitted at no additional charge. A pet disclaimer must be signed upon arrival.Get the full listing »