Located in the heart of the lively East Village, this one bedroom apartment is perfect for those looking to experience all that New York has to offer as a traveler or a professional on business. Providing a quiet, peaceful refuge from the busy city, enjoy the heavenly queen bed, 50 inch TV with hundreds of channel + blazing fast WiFi, and a great queen sleeper sofa for larger groups, this tastefully decorated flat will have you coming back soon!
The Living Space includes:
• Brand new everything, renovated in Fall 2019
• Oversized sofa that easily seats 3… and it easily converts to comfortable queen bed
• 50-inch flat screen Smart TV with hundreds of HD channels, Netflix & high-speed WiFi internet access
• Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils.
• Dine-in kitchen table perfect for an intimate meal
The Bedroom includes:
• A glorious Queen sized bed from a luxury memory foam brand that is perfect for all sleepers
• Plenty of closet space, dressers and drawers
• Desk space perfect for getting work done or putting makeup on for a night out
• Blinds and curtains: let the perfect amount of light in… or black out!
• Iron, blow dryer & hair straightener
• Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
• Air conditioning, of course
• Professional cleaning service before every stay
• 2-4 people board and card games
• Washer & dryer in the building
• Elevator building
Guests have full use of the apartment.
What will you love about the location? It's close to everything!
- A centrally located walk from East Village to West Village, SoHo, Meatpacking, Flatiron, Greenwich Village and Gramercy neighborhoods!
- Close to Whole Foods and Trader Joes - the kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking needs
- Chelsea Art Galleries, movie theaters, Highline Park, Nightlife in Meatpacking District and much more
- The best bars, cafes and restaurants
- I've been living in New York City for a while and love recommending some of my favorite hidden gems for NYC first timers!
Blocks from the Union Square subway stop with 4/5/6, L, and N/Q/R/W subway lines, which go everywhere! It's also very easy to get a cab on 1st Avenue or use a ride-sharing app such as Uber & Lyft, which are cheaper than taxis. Bike-sharing CitiBike docks are all around the apartment too!
Other Things to Note:
New York City apartment buildings are like mini communities; please be respectful of our neighbors.
We require a security deposit of $250 which is refundable after your check out.
Interaction with Guests:
I give my guests space but always available when needed by message, text, email or phone.Get the full listing »